Gothic Hooded Costume Dress for Women
- Hooded Dress w/ Attached Overskirt
- 100% polyester velvet, chiffon, & jersey knit fabrics
- Pullover velvet dress has chiffon overskirt & ruched front inset panel
- Columns of metal eyelets edge the center inset and each side seam of bodice; lace as desired w/ attached satin ribbons
- Sleeve cuffs are edged w/ narrow pleated mesh
- Floor-length chiffon overskirt has gap at front
Darkness Comes for Thee
Some people really dig sunshine, clear skies, and happy thoughts. Us? Well, that happy stuff is all fine and good for some people, but we've always had an affinity for the more macabre things in the world. After all, we're pretty focused on giving people the most amazing Halloween experience and that time of year just isn't complete without a touch of darkness. Sometimes, that just means bringing the scary, gothic horror styles to the forefront. It means bubbling cauldrons, bats scurrying through the midnight air, moonlit nights where a coven of witches gather... well, you get the idea! It's also why we go crazy for costumes like this Gothic Hooded Costume Dress.
It's simple, sleek, and has that devious touch of scary that can really jumpstart any macabre look. The dress works well for anyone trying to craft their own unique witch style.
Ready to indulge in the dark and dreary aspects of the season? Then this is exactly the outfit for you! This Gothic Hooded Costume Dress starts out with a simple pullover dress made out of black velvet and jersey knit fabrics. The back of the dress has a hood, so you can wear it over your head as you indulge in some dark endeavors. It also has a chiffon overskirt that loosely drapes around the waist to add a dark, yet ethereal style. The bodice has metal eyelets along the front with lacing that goes along the sides. The pleated mesh on the sleeve cuffs brings an elegant touch to the outfit. The gothic style makes for a great base for any witch or evil wizard costume!
More Gothic Witch Costume Ideas
One great thing about this Gothic Hood Costume Dress is that it has a lot of versatility. Whether you're planning on using this to create a witch costume or you have a scary costume design in mind, there's a lot of room to play around here. Some basic upgrades to this costume might be a pair of black stockings or a pair of black high heels to continue the look. Pairing one of our makeup kits with this Gothic costume is also a great idea. And if you're trying to bring out your inner witch, then one of our simple black witch hats and a broom can really do wonders. Your imagination is really the limit with this costume!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Overskirt Length (waist to hem)||39"||99cm|
|Small||Overskirt Length (waist to hem)||39"||99cm|
|Medium||Overskirt Length (waist to hem)||39"||99cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Overskirt Length (waist to hem)||39"||99cm|
|X-Large||Overskirt Length (waist to hem)||39"||99cm|
- Four StarsBy Halie | October 26, 2022Height 5’6 | Size X-LargeOverall I am pleased with the quality and look of this costume! However the skirt part is VERY short. But this will only be an issue for curvier people!Was this review helpful to you?
- Yay!By Witchy | September 28, 2022Height 5’1 | Weight 170 | Size X-LargeWasn’t sure about this website at first. First time buyer. But I was EXTREMELY happy with this costume. I got an XL. I have a larger chest area, it fits just fine. I’m attending a renaissance festival & also purchased another outfit from Amazon prime. This one actually got to me first! Very pleased.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?