Plus Size Women's Haute Harlequin Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper
- Ribbon-edged chiffon ruffles at neckline, hemline & sleeve cuffs
- Asymmetric hemline, longer in back
- Ribbon-edged chiffon collar is gathered over an elastic neck band
- Foam-backed jester hat has elastic loops to slide over headband (not included) or pin to hair
- Hat has chiffon ruffled edging and ruffles at horn tips
UNSEAT THE QUEEN
For years, the kingdom has been ruled by a tyrant—a queen who lords over her people with ruthless demands, crippling taxation, deadly sentences... and, worst of all, she's got an awful sense of humor! Too many court jesters now decorate the hall in gruesome fashion. Countless have tried to crack a smile on her face. Self-deprecating humor only results in the Queen agreeing. Buddy comedy only causes her to make them compete with each other to see who will meet the chopping block last. The citizens even tried to bring in the heart-stopping stylings of a homicidal, green-haired and gothic joker, but she just made him captain of the guard!
There's only one option left. We need someone with perfect comedic timing, perhaps a noteworthy dose of sass, maybe even the willingness to tell a dirty joke or three. Most of all, we need someone with the stuff to make us all smile. Actually, for someone like that, we should just kick the queen off her throne and turn that Jester's cap into a crown!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Become the queen of comedy in a literal sense when you stop the show with this Haute Harlequin costume. This is a gloriously fun costume that came from the minds of our in-house design team, responsible for all our Made by Us line! It is a black and diamond-print paneled, asymmetrical dress. The design is themed off medieval jesters, which means it has a ruffled edge at the hem and neckline, and an ornate jester's hat to top off the look!
MONARCH OF MIRTH
Once you take over the kingdom with the epic style of this Haute Harlequin costume, you'll be known throughout the realm for your legacy of one-liners. Just one problem: who will tell you jokes now!?
|1X||Dress Length (front)||25"||64cm|
|1X||Dress Length (back)||37"||94cm|
|1X||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|2X||Dress Length (front)||25"||64cm|
|2X||Dress Length (back)||37"||94cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|3X||Dress Length (front)||25 1/4"||64cm|
|3X||Dress Length (back)||37 1/4"||95cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Little short but loved it!By Kass | October 1, 2021Height 5’6 | Weight 260 | Size 2XI loved this, it’s a little snug but not too bad, the arms are a little tight but I’ll get over it.. head piece could have been a little more sturdy, but nothing bobby-pins can’t fix! The only issue I have is the front is SHORT! Nothing leggings or black shorts can’t fix! Over all, my husband absolutely loved it as did I!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Despina | October 17, 2019Very cute dress.. would be even cuter if the back was not solid black, but half red half black like the front of the dress... arms are very tight... and the length of the dress is a little too short in the frontWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?