Plus Size Sexy Firegirl Costume
- Belt w/ Attached Suspenders
- 100% polyester
- Plus Size Sexy Firegirl Costume
- Reflective tape strips on sleeves, bust and hemline
- Embroidered ''Fire Dept'' patch on left sleeve
- Elastic suspenders sewn to fabric belt
- Center-front zipper, metal clasps at waist
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative metal buckle at front
Fire departments are equipped and trained to handle almost any heated situation. But, some fires are just too hot for the average firefighter. Be prepared for sizzling situations like these by wearing this Plus Size Sexy Firegirl Costume!
At first glance, this costume looks like it leaves far too much skin uncovered to protect against fires. But, that's simply because it uses other methods for keeping the flames at bay. When things get really heated, sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire, and this costume is definitely on fire! It sounds cliche, and honestly, not very effective, but we’re pretty confident that anyone looking this fierce can take care of a few pesky flames. You also have to take ventilation into account when fighting a fire, and the open design of this costume will keep you nice and cool while you're saving the day!
Actually, since we're not sure how this outfit will handle the heat and action of real firefighting, we're gonna recommend you stick to wearing it just to look hot. The short dress features metal clasps and reflective strips across it, for a look inspired by real firefighting gear. It also includes a set of suspenders to help you achieve that trademark firefighter look, so all you need to add is a pair of sturdy, sassy boots and a matching helmet to complete this smoldering hot look. Now you just have to decide if you want to put fires out, or help crank up the heat!
|1X / 2X||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|1X / 2X||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|1X / 2X||Dress Length||33"||84cm|
|3X / 4X||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|3X / 4X||Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|3X / 4X||Dress Length||34"||86cm|
|5X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|5X||Waist||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
- Well madeBy Current Customer | October 14, 2016Awesome, love the idea of a sizing chart. We took our measurements like your site suggested, went to your sizing chart and ordered our costumes. They fit perfect!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Marie | September 30, 2022Height 5'0 | Weight 200lbs | Size 1X / 2XI'm usually an XL maybe a L in some fabrics. I ordered a 1x/2x option be ause the reviews says size up. Please do. It fit JUST perfectly. I am considering going up 1 more because the arms are SO TIGHT, it fits etc but it's very very snug. Dress fit just right for Sexy. I have chubby arms and a bit of a belly. 200lbsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 8, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021item was a shirt posing as a sexy fireman costume dress. It was made of flimsy material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs small order up!By Anonymous | October 16, 2021I am normally a 1x in everything so that’s what I ordered it wasn’t long enough to cover my booty, the arms were so tight it didn’t even fit right so I I would say order the next size up!
Looks like a very good costume and very good quality!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- great costume missing reflector lines in the back of the costumeBy Current Customer | March 16, 2020arrived on time
size was good
at the back of the costume, there were no reflector stripes...Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy FireEMSChick | October 15, 2019The size chart flag need to be updated to fits small for size. I ordered the 5X which should have been too big according to the size chart but it was a little tight fitting.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Loved the costume.Was this review helpful to you?