Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Glove
- Freddy's glove prop replica
- Real leather and metal knives
- This is NOT a toy
- Ages 17+
- Officially licensed
NO SHELTER HERE
Dreams are normally a place of respite. Not in A Nightmare on Elm Street. If you try to take refuge in your dreams, you're bound to have a sweater-wearing monster come after you, wielding his signature set of hedge-trimming claws. That's not something we'd ever want to see in a dream, much less real life... but here we are, looking at this Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Glove. It truly is something straight from a nightmare, since the realistic replica gives us visions of Freddy Krueger with just a mere glance.
This officially licensed Nightmare on Elm Street glove is a replica version of the one seen in the movies. The glove is made out of real leather and has a weathered appearance, just like in the movies. The knives are made out of real metal and are attached to each finger. This is definitely not a toy and is intended for ages 17 and older. It's the ultimate collector's piece, but can also be worn to add an authentic style to your Freddy Krueger cosplay costume.
ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S GLOVE
If you're the ultimate Nightmare on Elm Street fan, or if you're looking to have the most realistic costume possible, then this glove is right for you!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CompleteBy Current Customer | October 15, 2019This is what I needed . I had purchased cheap gloves and just not worth it , this completed my Freddy outfitWas this review helpful to you?
- great replicaBy AJ | January 15, 2019Love the replica, stayed true to the movie, the imperfections are the realism of the glove!Was this review helpful to you?
- FreddyBy Busdriver58 | January 15, 2019Was very happy with the glove! Shipping was very quick! I think the problem with others giving a poor review is that they don't think about the fact that the glove was supposed to have been constructed on Freddy's workbench with what he had at his disposal! So kudos on the details! They need to examine a closeup photo of the original ! It wasn't perfect either !Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?