Native American Princess Girl Costume
This costume is inspired by the American Indian history of the USA, and is styled to look like something that they may have worn. A Native American costume can be used for many things including Halloween, plays, and for dress up play. Chances are when you invest in one, your child will have many opportunities to put it to good use! This girl’s costume comes with everything your princess needs to recreate a Native American inspired look in no time. The costume includes a 100% polyester dress that has an asymmetrical top with one side that has fringe trim and the other side ties at the shoulder. The middle and neckline of the dress have a decorative pattern for added detail and the sides of the dress lace up with brown cord. Decorative fringe hangs from the front and back of the skirt of the dress and an elastic fringe arm band and boot covers complete the look!
- 100% polyester dress w/ asymmetrical top
- One side has fringe trim, the other ties on shoulder
- A decorative pattern adorns middle & neckline of dress
- Sides of dress lace up with brown cord
- Dangling fringe hangs from front & back of pointed skirt
- Elastic fringe arm band and stretchy fringe boot covers complete the look
- Boot tops
|X-Small (4-6)||Waist||16" - 24"||41cm - 61cm|
|Small (6-8)||Waist||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!