Men's Vintage Milkman Costume
- Bow Tie
- 100% polyester fabric
- Short-sleeved shirt fastens at center front w/ Hook and Loop fastener tabs behind decorative buttons
- Pants have elastic back waistband, belt loops all around
- Faux leather belt has silver plastic buckle
- Black satin bow tie on elastic neck band
- Hat has faux leather bill, printed cow on front
Perhaps your parents or grandparents have told you stories of the days when milk was delivered to the home daily or a couple of times per week by the happy, always on time Mr. Milkman. Those were the days before every home had a refrigerator... can you imagine? Where would we keep our leftover pizza? Where would we keep our open box of baking soda? Where would we forget about that half-eaten tuna sandwich we made late at night in famished desperation?? So many questions remain for this here milkman costume. While it recalls that earlier, perhaps simpler era, don't worry, you can still use the fridge as you always have... whew!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CheapBy Joe | October 25, 2018Costume is of the cheapest material possible. Bow tie fell apart while opening package, pants fit like mc hammer pants.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehhhhBy Anonymous | October 29, 2015For starters, I'm 6'5", 260 lbs....because of that, I ordered the "big & tall" (XL) version of this costume.
The good: good looking costume...paired it with my gf's "50's housewife" and got lots of laughs; the pants fit fine and were a workable length.
The bad: everything else. The shirt wasn't TOO tight, but since there are no buttons (just velcro) it popped open frequently. The belt didn't go with the pants...pants rated up to 42" waist, but the belt is best for a 34" waist due to where the Velcro fastening was - couldn't use it and thus looked sloppy. Also...see through, so keep that in mind when choosing underwear. Lastly, it's surprisingly WARM.
Overall, it was pretty disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?