Lab Monster Kids Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester jersey knit, brushed knit flannel, & fiberfill
- Flannel tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- One-piece tunic is styled as a jacket over stitched bare green skin
- Forearm-length fingerless gloves are same fabric as shirt panel
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood is same green jersey knit w/ printed wounds & stitches
- Top of hood has stuffed high forehead w/ mat of faux fur hair on top
- Boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Note: model is wearing pants that are not part of this costume
Looks Almost Real!
The eerie laboratory flashes with otherworldly light. A zap of electricity flares across the table where a ghastly figure lies motionless. One moment more and it's no longer lying still - its fingertips jerk and it sits up with a groan. "It's alive!" shrieks the mad scientist with glee. "Igor, my monster is alive!" "Hey, wait a minute," says his creation. "Who are you calling a monster? From where I sit, it looks like I'm the coolest one in the room, and I say YOU two are the weirdos." "But -" begins the scientist doubtfully." "Anyway, bye," says the scientific miracle, hopping off of the table. "I'm going to go find some candy." "Wait, come back!" calls the scientist. "I have to run tests on you!" "Too late," says his assistant. "He's at the neighbors, getting a chocolate bar. They're saying that he has the best costume they've ever seen!"
Practice your shuffling walk, because this Lab Monster Kids Costume will have you taking Halloween by storm! A brown coat with tattered sleeves hangs open over a greenish shirt embellished with hideous graphics of patched-together muscles and oozing stitches. The fingerless gloves continue the pattern of bloody sutures. Black boot covers give you the clunky stride of the newly animated, while the headpiece with its silver bolts, high forehead, and black faux fur hair is the last word in monster style!
The Lab Monster Needs Gummy Worms
Look like a real monster this Halloween and have your friends guessing - is it a costume? Is he actually a stitched-together abomination? The answer is - give him candy and you'll never have to find out!
|Large||Jacket Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review