Bride of Frankenstein Women's Plus Size Costume
- Women's Plus Size Bride of Frankenstein
- Dress 100% polyester fabrics under dress 86% polyester 14% spandex
- Pull on dress has all-over printed design
- Rode has attached padded shoulders
- Pull on belt has attached faux lacing on front w/ elastic on back
- Choker has attached "stitching" detail and hook and loop closure in back
We warned Dr. Frankenstein about this but that kooky scientist didn't listen to us. We told him that if he wanted to find a mate for Frankenstein that he should do it the old fashion way: by going out into the world and finding someone he shares a connection with. Of course, he didn't take our advice. We urged him to set his creepy creation up with Tinder so he can swipe his way to a happy relationship, but Doc just brushed aside our idea. He felt his giant green monster wouldn't do well with the app-based dating site because of his abominable appearance. Touchè, Dr. Frankentsein, touchè. We then suggested that creating an account on Match.com might be a better idea, but the scientist turned his nose up to this notion too. "Online dating is not an option for my magnificent creation," he said. Jeez alright, we'll stop with the new-age suggestions! Dr. Frankenstein then proceeded to go back to his initial idea: building a mate for his first creation.
We have a feeling this won't end well, but we'll let the Dr. do as he pleases. It's not like we can stop him anyway! However, if you want to undergo a major monster transformation this Halloween, we advocate for using this Bride of Frankenstein plus size costume instead. You won't have to spend hours in the laboratory concocting the perfect monster costume because this dress, corset, and choker is everything you need. We also advise that you stay far away from Dr. Frankenstein because he very well might try to set you up on a blind date with his monster. We have a feeling that would be more awkward than any of your previous Tinder dates!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Costume fits and looks as described.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loads of ComplimentsBy Sib | November 8, 2018I loved how fitting this dress is. I ended up wearing the belt over both the cape and the dress just to hold it all into place. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about were the shoulder pads. I felt like piccolo from dbz, but everyone insisted that my costume was still super cute. I also kept getting mistaken for a mummy, but eh, it's Halloween. Overall, I recommend it - if not just because of how put together it looks for minimal effort. Oh! Lastly, I paired it with HalloweenCostumes.com's gray hair extension clip-ins. They held really well, and gave this costume a more modern feel.Was this review helpful to you?