Men's Frankenstein's Monster Costume
- Neck Bolts
- Jacket 55% polyester 42% cotton 3% rayon Pants 45% polyester 43% cotton 8% rayon 4% nylon
- Open jacket has appliqued patches and raw sleeves
- Shirt is pull-on sleeveless tank
- Pants have elastic back waist, false fly w/ decorative button at front
- Pants have appliqued patches and raw hem
- Headpiece has fabric front, synthetic hair and elastic band in back for snug fit
- Neck bolts are padded fabric attached to fabric covered wire which can be shaped as needed to keep in place
Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein was a story about the dangers of science getting out of hand. We can see where she was coming from. Raising the dead back to life by cobbling a bunch of people's bodies together seems like an experiment bound to go wrong. Just imagine that poor monster's body odor! He's also quite mumbly. The downside of having such a monstrous cohort has been explored again and again but have you ever thought of all the GOOD reason to have this goofy green giant around?
For one, it would be nice to have a friend that's willing to stand by you and make you look good at parties. You might have some crazy hair as a result of playing with electricity in the lab but in contrast with Frankie's green pallor and vast forehead, we're sure you'd look like some kind of Clooney character. Second of all, it's nice to have a strong, silent type in your social circle. As long as you aren't hanging out around a bonfire you and your pals would have someone to open tough jars, push cars out of snowdrifts, and even change kegs! Pretty handy, if you ask us!
Design & Details
We give Doctor Frankenstein plenty of grief but in the end, we think this monster would be pretty nice to have around. This Halloween, you could clean up the green beast's rap sheet. With tattered, patched clothes, a purple striped tank top, neck bolts, and a shaggy green headpiece you're sure to shock the Halloween scene at first. But hey, those revelers have nothing on you. You've just come back from life, now that's a shock to remember!
Frankenstein's Monster Costume
Yes, it comes from a classic novel, but this Frankenstein's Monster costume is as relevant as ever. It explores the nature of humanity! And if you have anything to say about it, he knows that humans are at their best when they're partying.
|Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 38"||69cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 46"||86cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Tangela Ray | October 2, 2020By far my best outfit...I had to get the length of the pants altered because I’m so short but other than that this is one amazing costumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We love innovative monsters! You look fantastic in your Frankenstein's Monster costume and we hope you have just as fantastic a time while wearing it. Thanks for sharing your great pictures, too!