Women's Frankenstein Costume
- Tank Top
- Footless Tights
- Jacket & tank top: 100% polyester; tights: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- Pullover tank top has sequined stripes across front
- Faux linen jacket has buttons at center front, shawl collar, shoulder pads
- Decorative ribbon lacing along princess seams of jacket
- Choker has hook & loop fastener at back, foam "bolts" at sides
- Knit mesh footless tights have elastic waistband, appliqued suture lines
You know, Victor Frankenstein kind of botched his first attempt at making a monster. Let's take a quick look at some of his choices. First, he made the monster 10 feet tall and gave him super strength. Next, he made him ugly as a mug, guaranteeing most people would be afraid of him at first glance. Then, he decided not to teach him any human language. That's basically the equation for a disaster, because now the monster can cause terror and destruction across the land, and no one can stop him because he's super strong. No one can calm him down because the monster doesn't understand the language. Had he made his monster a little bit cuter and less intimidating, maybe he would have had a little more success with his little science experiment.
Well, we're not going to make those same mistakes! Our vision of a mad scientist's monster is a bit more approachable and much less murderous! In fact, you can become the monster if you like. All you need is this women's Frankenstein costume.
Design & Details
This women's costume comes with a black blazer that buttons in the front. The sides of the blazer have stitching along the sides to make it look like a patchwork coat, perfect for a fashionable monster! The black shirt has purple sequined stripes in the front. The tights are a bright monstery green color with appliqued stitch patterns around the legs to continue the patchwork theme. The finishing piece to this outfit is the choker, which has silver neck bolts attached to the sides to make you look like Frankenstein's Monster... but much cuter!
You can make this costume look alive by putting some green makeup on your face and practicing your monster voice. Oh, and please don't go chase down Victor in a fit of revenge! After all, we don't want a repeat of the last monster incident!
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Tights Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Tights Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Tights Waist||30" - 37"||76cm - 94cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Tights Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | July 2, 2021Height 5’5 | Weight 135 | Size X-LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is wrongBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Height 5'3 | Weight 125 | Size LargeI ordered a large in this costume just to make sure it fit and the jacket is so small I can't even button it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?