Infant / Toddler Bunny Costume
- 100% polyester velour and satin
- Also available in child size
- Jumpsuit has elastic at wrists & ankles, fastens with ties at back of neck
- Pink satin belly on white jumpsuit
- Hood has satin-lined lop ears, ties at chin
- Booties have rib knit cuffs
Your little darling is adorable. You know that. We know that. Heck, that li’l babe has been milking cutsie points all month and obviously knows it. We’ve seen plenty of those Baby Genius movies to know that they’re scheming all day, speaking clearly while we adult folks are out of the room, scaling out of their cribs and inventing some sort of quantum harmonic communication systems to chat up the neighbor kids. The gurgling baby noises and squishing themselves all up and grabbing their tiny little feet until they look like a little chubby ball? All a ploy designed to win extra snuggles, a bonus treat, or probably just to distract us from the 22nd century lab they’ve invented in the crawl space!
We should probably feel frightened. Or we should, at least, be a bit frustrated with the tykes. After all, we spend how many hours a day trying to cipher out what this cry or that cry means and when they are willing to speak a few fully realized words, they’re almost always pointing at something they are not describing! If they can invent baby jetpacks, they should at least be clear in identifying what they want! But, alas… all they need to do is hit that “cute button” and we’re all fawning over them again.
Well, if you can’t beat them, you join them. And, if they want to trigger our cutsie queues, then they might as well show up in the right dress for it. How about this Bunny costume for your infant or toddler!? Made of satin and velour, it is as comfortable and soft as it is adorable. The jumpsuit binds with elastic and simple ties, but all that comfort comes second to how crazy cuddly the pink satin tummy and floppy sewn-on lop ears will make the kiddo look. A single year of this snuggly bunny won’t be enough. Fortunately, we’ve got them in larger child sizes, too, so your sneaky little genius can be dealing with these cute tactics for years to come!
|Infant (6-18 months)||Child Size||6-18 months||6-18 months|
|Infant (6-18 months)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Infant (6-18 months)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|Infant (6-18 months)||Length||28"||71cm|
|Toddler (2T-4T)||Child Size||2T-4T||2T-4T|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Terrible materialBy Gina | November 18, 2018Looked so cute in the picture but was not worth the price. Material was super cheap and thin. The white fur got all over everything...to the point that I couldn't even keep it.Was this review helpful to you?
- cute but flimsy: no butt snapsBy jy | November 14, 2018If you buy this for a diapered child/baby, there are no buttsnaps and it is not well constructed but it is super cute.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute!By Anonymous | August 31, 2017The pink is much brighter than pictured, but still super cute. The 6-18m size fit my 12m old perfectly (she's slim and taller than average). The feet didn't stay on too long... they got dirty, which wasn't the issue, but she was slipping on smooth surfaces. I made my own carrot out of felt and tissues, rather than buying one.Was this review helpful to you?