Boys Saint Joseph Costume
- Robe w/ attached overcoat
- 100% polyester
- Tan robe has ties by collar
- Brown overcoat is attached to robe & ties around waist
- Included headpiece is stretchy and ties around head
You can see Nativity Scenes popping up every year around Christmastime. At churches, at stores, and around shopping centers, in grandparents' living rooms. The arranged meeting place of wise men, shepherds, and their flocks, and the new family of Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. This is one of Christmas's best-known stories, so it's not a surprise that you can find these almost everywhere. But a nativity scene wouldn't be complete without adding Saint Joseph.
He was the loyal husband who stuck with Mary through it all. He lead his new family through the desert and into the city to pay their taxes and helped find shelter for them when there was no room for them in nearby lodging areas. You can see him depicted in different nativity scenes with a tender look on his face as he observes his wife and the newborn baby. So, he's a pretty important guy. Make sure you've got a good Joseph costume when you're planning your own living nativity scene this Christmas. We'd suggest this Boys Saint Joseph Costume.
It's a 100% polyester tan robe that has ties by the collar. The brown overcoat is attached to the robe and ties around the waist. Included with this costume is a headpiece that is stretchy and ties around the head. Not included, but something you'll want to add to this, is a good pair of sandals and a shepherd's crook. Be sure to check our accessories store for both of these!
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large (10-12)||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?