Sequin & Fringe Green Flapper Costume
- Headband with Feather Tuft
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless pullover tank dress has scoop neck edged with silver sequins
- Elongated bodice has solid lining with semi-sheer sequined overlay
- Dropped-waist skirt has 2 tiers of fringe over sequin knit base layer
- Silver sequined elastic headband has tuft of green feathers
What happens when you combine the charisma and total command of the stage that Kermit the Frog possesses and merge it with the intrigue and sultry stamina of the Roaring ‘20s? It sounds like a pretty ridiculous comparison and you might be compelled to suggest that the Muppets are putting together a brand new movie about hopping into a time machine and warping back to the Film Noir age of Chicago, but, there is one other possible interpretation that is well worth craning your neck to hear!
It is time to go back to the Roaring ‘20s, to channel the marvelous world of hidden speakeasies and jazz that simply wouldn’t quit. The flash of sequin and drift of feathered boas would draw the minx out of the housewife and turn the quiet businessman into a wild one. Take all that wild creativity and add the emerald wonder and you have a rich look that none of the other gals would have ever even considered!
We’ve done the impossible with this Sequin and Fringe Green Flapper costume. This sleeveless pullover tank dress has the perfect slope to the neck and is edge with shining silver sequins. The elongated bodice drops just below the hips where it joins with the dropped-waist skirt, featuring two layers of fringe over a sequin base. Every move you make gives you an emerald flash that screams expensive and beautiful. Complete the look with the silver sequined headband with a tuft of vivid green feathers and you’ve got a look that not even Glinda could compete with!
|X-Small (0-2)||Chest||Up to 33"||Up to 84cm|
|X-Small (0-2)||Hips||Up to 34"||Up to 86cm|
|Small (4-6)||Chest||Up to 35"||Up to 89cm|
|Small (4-6)||Hips||Up to 36"||Up to 91cm|
|Small (4-6)||Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||Up to 38"||Up to 97cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Hips||Up to 39"||Up to 99cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||Up to 40"||Up to 102cm|
|Large (12-14)||Hips||Up to 41"||Up to 104cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Chest||Up to 42"||Up to 107cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Hips||Up to 43"||Up to 109cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AwesomeBy MKS03 | October 23, 2013The sizing is right on! Beautiful costume, great quality for price! I will be ordering here next Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love ItBy Marcy Roche | October 18, 2019Beautiful and nice fit. Love the Cyd Charisse look. Highly recommend it. Perfect fit and definitely for medium built women (6-8 women's normal store size).Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Sassy FlapperBy Current Customer | August 19, 2017Dress is pretty, and love the green color! Very sassy and classy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect FitBy CarlaC | March 18, 2017Lovely style and large was perfect fit for me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Flapper for St. Patrick's DayBy Anonymous | March 7, 2014Every costume I buy mostly from Halloween Costumes, I love them all, they are very well made, because I don't usually buy the cheap ones, I wait until its on sale or free shipping. I don't know what got me started buying costumes, I guess just a hobby mainly, because I really have no place to ware them at Halloween is once a yr, so is St Patrick's Day and Christmas. I belong to the Senior Center and I wear them to our monthly dances, and I always am dress the best, I guess I just like standing out in a crowd, been so used to it when I was a singer in my old church worship band.. But, I am looking forward to this Green Flapper Costume, and hoping it will fit, because your sizer said a Large should do it. Because of the measurements. I would like to have it before our St Patty's day dance on the 21 rst March. Other wise I would have to wear my Robin da hood one, which is cute, not sure if I got that one from you as well. But I love them all. I had to alter the Vampress one so the shoulders fit, and ugh! pin the bottom it was so long even with the pins I kept tripping over the length. I am only 5'2". I just love my Costumes, from you folks. Party City is higher in price and they are right in town. I can get accesseries there if I need themWas this review helpful to you?