Graveyard Host Animatronic Decoration
- Animatronic Figure (comes in pieces, assembly required)
- Metal support frame, molded plastic hands & head, fabric garments
- Approx. 8'6" tall when assembled
- When activated by motion sensor or step pad, eyes & lantern light up, head & mouth move, figure makes eerie sounds
- Plugs into standard US wall outlet
- Can be used indoors or in a covered outdoor location (shouldn't be allowed to get wet)
- If used outdoors, must be plugged into a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
Have you ever entered a room only to want to leave as soon as possible? Have you ever arrived at a party only to start planning your escape the moment you made your greeting? That's the feeling that washes over midnight visitors to the Oakwood Cememtary. An overgrown yet charming graveyard by day, at night, one can only pray that they won't run into the eerie host.
It's said that you can hear the cemetery host before you see him. The clink of his shovel as it scrapes along the granite gravestones will send shivers down your spine. And then you'll see the glow of his lantern. Before you see the host's body, you'll see his eyes, burning brightly in the dark.
This eerie animatronic Graveyard Host towers over any Halloween visitors at eight and a half feet tall. The host is dressed in mysterious Edwardian clothing with a capelet over the shoulders and a distinct top hat.
The sculpted face shows all sorts of eerie details. Motion sensors set off the host's movement, turning his head and causing his eyes to light up. The flickering lantern is the perfect way to set the tone for many spooky seasons to come!
If your host gets a chance to welcome you to the cemetery, you can be sure that you'll never leave again!
|Standard||Height||8 feet 6 inches||8 feet 6 inches|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review