Deluxe Mad Hatter Women's Costume
- Neck Ruffle
- Deluxe Mad Hatter Women's Costume
- 100% polyester satin, velvet & flocked taffeta; 100% cotton plaid
- Late-Victorian style dress has back zipper, asymmetric hemline
- Velvet bodice, satin skirt, flocked taffeta overlay, plaid collar, sleeve cuffs and coattail edging
- Neck ruffle is black lace & pink ribbon bow on black ribbon neck band that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam mini-top hat has elastic loops that slide over plastic headband
Feeling the urge to throw an unforgettable party? Show up wearing this chic Deluxe Mad Hatter Costume, and everyone will be talking about your awesome party for ages!
Who hasn't heard of the Mad Hatter from Lewis Carroll's tale Alice in Wonderland? This classic storybook character and the epic tea parties he hosts are almost as famous as Alice, herself! But, what many may not realize is that there's way more to be as mad as a hatter than simply acting silly and wearing eccentric outfits and a big top hat. It's all about keeping your guests on their toes, and not quite sure what you're going to do next! Will you make everyone get out of their chairs and sit underneath them, instead? Or, will you ask them all "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" again, and see if anyone has finally figured that riddle out? The best part about acting a little bit mad like this is that when combined with the right outfit, everyone will go along with your quirky behavior and make it an even more memorable shindig!
Luckily, this classy costume is the perfect look for a slightly mad hostess like yourself! The elegantly sexy Victorian-inspired dress and bodice are made up of many different patterns and materials since even a mad hatter shouldn't have to settle for just one style! It also includes a ruffled lace neck piece and a cute top hat headband, so adding a pair of tights and boots to complete this peculiar ensemble will make everyone want to come to your tea party!
Womens Mad Hatter Costume
Get the invitations ready, brew the tea, someone tell the dormouse that he's needed immediately, and someone get those delicious little cakes ready for the table! It takes a lot to put on an epic tea party, but the one thing you've already got undoubtedly done is your choice of dress. Mad as a Hatter has never looked finer.
|X-Small||Dress Front Length||31"||79cm|
|X-Small||Dress Back Length||41"||104cm|
|Small||Dress Front Length||31"||79cm|
|Small||Dress Back Length||41"||104cm|
|Medium||Dress Front Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium||Dress Back Length||41"||104cm|
|Large||Dress Front Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Dress Back Length||42"||107cm|
|X-Large||Dress Front Length||33"||84cm|
|X-Large||Dress Back Length||43"||109cm|
|1X||Dress Front Length||37"||94cm|
|1X||Dress Back Length||46"||117cm|
|2X-Large||Dress Front Length||38"||97cm|
|2X-Large||Dress Back Length||46"||117cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love This CostumeBy Alexis | November 1, 2020High quality fabric and stitching. Breathable materials and good construction, Comfortable and cute!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cute!By Anonymous | October 18, 2017It appears to be made well and is surprisingly comfortable. It does run a little big, but I'd personally rather be comfortable than in something not. The hat is hard to get to sit properly, so I purchased a different one that worked better. This costume was a great purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Juliette L | September 30, 2020Height 5’5 | Size 2X-LargeLoved it!Was this review helpful to you?
awesome qualityBy chelsea | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Would recommend, but..By Anonymous | October 11, 2018It arrived on time with the collar and hat and I'm happy with the quality. I had to get a headband for the hat or use hair pins, not a big deal. My main issue is the sizing.. I took my measurements for this costume with the undergarments I would be wearing with it and they matched the size chart provided for it perfectly, and I did see a comment about the costume size running a bit bigger than stated, a little room to move is nice anyway. But, it's almost 5 inches too big around my torso area. You can see everything if I bend over. I have to take it to a seamstress to get it taken in, as I don't have time to do an exchange. That's on me though, needed this costume on short notice. All that said, I would definitely recommend this one, just leave yourself some room for possible exchanges. The colors and fabrics are nice it doesn't feel like it will rip easily and I can do a bunch of different stuff with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!!!By Kristina | October 19, 2017I love my mad hatter costume!!! It looked just like the picture, and the quality of the fabric is good. Well worth the prize! I followed the size guide in case the sizes were off, but ended up with the size I normally wear. It fit great! I can't wait to wear it on Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!!!By Kristina | October 18, 2017I love my mad hatter costume!!! It looked just like the picture, and the quality of the fabric is good. Well worth the prize! I followed the size guide in case the sizes were off, but ended up with the size I normally wear. It fit great! I can't wait to wear it on Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?