Child Native American Maiden Costume
- Boot covers
- 100% polyester
- Zipper in back
- Fringe & screenprinted design run across bust & shoulders
- Bottom of dress has 2 layers of fringe
- Belt has Hook and Loop fastener clasp
- Metal adornments w/ beaded tassels attach to front w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Boot covers secure w/ elastic bands w/ Hook and Loop fastener claps
- Braided headpiece has elastic backing
Every kid in school learns about two of the most famous American Indian women: Pocahontas and Sacagawea, both of whom were instrumental in ensuring that the men they were helping survived and prospered. And once little girls learn of these two incredible heroes, they want to be just like them. Why? Because Pocahontas and Sacagawea were so obviously amazing.
So now your little girl wants to dress up just like them. She's interested in history, in the noble tradition of helping those in need, in being a woman of responsibility. Maybe some of that Indigenous American history and culture will stick with her long after she's done with the dress. For now, though, you've got a fantastic little lady on your hands, and she will be so thrilled at her magnificent look.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.