Girl's Black Equestrian Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Jacket and shirt: 100% polyester, pants: 93% polyester 7% spandex
- Jacket has button down center front
- Jabot has hook and loop fastener on the back, buttons on the front
- Pants have an elastic waistband
- Boot covers have hook and loop fasteners on them
- Hat has hook and loop fastener adjustment on the back
- Whip not included
Alright, clearly you have a child on your hands that fits the following description: They are either fans of horses and horse riding or they've been trained how to hold their own at a horse riding tournament from years of riding lessons. They are also being rather ornery about dressing up for Halloween this year, claiming they're too old for Halloween costumes (never fear, it's a short-lived phase).
Since you were nodding along to everything above, we have a great way to help you get your child ready for Halloween without them even realizing it's happened! Let them hand out candy, or chaperone their younger siblings trick-or-treating as a jockey. They're already familiar with the style, it's clearly influenced the casual autumn wardrobe of most young people (fashion boots, jackets, and skinny pants...) and they'll have a sophisticated costume that will compliment their "too mature for Halloween" attitude.
Design & Details
Our team of costume designers came up with this elegant Equestrian Costume that is perfect for your situation. With a special attention to detail, this 5-piece ensemble will provide your child with everything they would need in an equestrian competition. The double-lapel jacket, featuring vintage-inspired gold buttons, is complimented nicely by a black velvet riding helmet. The white fitted-pants and jabot help complete this fashion-forward look by adding a good amount of contrast against the sleek black of the helmet, jacket, and boot covers. Your child will look ready for a day at the races when they wear this Made By Us costume.
A fashionable young child is nothing to mess with. They have very discerning tastes and refuse to enter a public space without feeling perfectly comfortable and well put together in their outfit of the day. If that's interfering with Halloween plans, this exclusive Equestrian Costume will get them ready for a night of trick-or-treating without compromising their personal sense of fashion!
|X-Small||Pants Waist||20 1/2" - 26"||52cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Jacket Chest||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Jacket Waist||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||21" - 27"||53cm - 69cm|
|Small||Boot Height||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Jacket Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||23" - 29"||58cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Medium||Boot Height||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Large||Jacket Chest||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Jacket Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||25" - 31"||64cm - 79cm|
|Large||Boot Height||11 1/2"||29cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Boot Height||12 1/2"||32cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Size X-LargeMy child wears a size 9/10 in girls clothing. We ordered a size L according to the measurements. It was perfect sized pants but she couldn’t move her arms becuase the jacket was way tight in the shoulders. We returned it for XL. The jacket is still small in the shoulders but it’s ok. The pants are true to size and way too big. We kept the costume and just added white leggings. The “white shirt” is a bib that is very itchy. Not worth it but the only equestrian costume I could find.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?