Boys Tricorn Hat
- Standard: Coming Soon
- Crown has 22" circumference
- Hook and Loop fastener strips attach brim to crown
Is General George Washington an idol? Has your little guy already read the biographies? Does your boy often dream of marching with minutemen in funny uniforms? Well, we may just have something for him!
It's not exactly one of those funny uniforms, but it's an iconic, integral piece! While the Tricorn Hat has become synonymous with revolutionary war era style, few know that it had an immensely practical purpose. In rainy weather, it both protected the wearer's face and funneled water out of the back (over the wearer's shoulders). While rain gear has evolved since then, you can still procure this signature style for your child's historical themed costume! George Washington would definitely be proud. Who knows, it may inspire your little dude to achieve greatness akin to our first president!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | February 25, 2019Decent quality. Good fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019Cute hat. For a younger child/small headWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Good valueBy Current Customer | May 24, 2016Came just in time too!Was this review helpful to you?