Blonde Viking Wig
- Blonde Viking Wig
- Synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Styled w/ center part & 2 long, thick braids
- Headband shown in photo is not included
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
The bow of your ship cuts a sharp cold line in the blue-gray sea. It's been almost a year since you've been home and you can almost see it now. The pine trees interrupt the horizon line and the current changes as you head for the bay. You and the crew are coming home with plenty of loot, there will a grand celebration in the mead hall tonight. Sometimes you miss the simple village life but there is nothing you'd rather do than raid with the rest of your crew. There's no better life than the life of a shield maiden.
Why do we always picture Viking women with two tightly braided plaits? It's probably because they were too busy to come up with any other styles and keeping their hair out of the way was paramount. Those busy women were raising children by dangerous fjords, drying fish, spinning wool, and sometimes even participating in raids. We'd like to see the class bully try yanking the hair of a Viking girl, he would never want to see a pigtail again.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- BraidsBy R.J. | November 14, 2018Really pretty wig that's made well & fit comfortable on my head all nite..I use a little coconut oil on all my wigs because it helps from frizzing or becoming tangled..I wore a gold head piece with it & it looked great! Can't beat HalloweenCostumes for all your Costumes & accessories! Costumes last too because I have costumes I've ordered 9 yrs ago & with them being worn several times they look New!! You guys ROCK!!Was this review helpful to you?