Blazin Hot Firefighter Costume
- Belt w/ Attached Suspenders
- 100% polyester
- Center-front zipper, metal buckles at waist
- Blazin Hot Firefighter Costume
- Reflective tape strips on sleeves, bust and hemline
- Embroidered ''Fire Dept'' patch on left sleeve
- Elastic suspenders sewn to fabric belt
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative metal buckle at front
When it comes to fire prevention, there are many important training regiments to adhere to. Now, you’ve likely seen plenty of firefighters running drills in their thick and fire-retardant uniforms. That’s definitely one route, but… they can be pretty bulky and, it goes without saying, really hot! Fire departments are equipped and trained to handle almost any heated situation. But, when it comes to a fire too hot for the average firefighter, we need to be prepared for those dreadfully sizzling situations.
That’s why we are putting into practice the exact opposite idea.Steam! By reducing the intense armor-like protection of the conventional firefighter uniform, you can instead channel the energy of steam heat and fight fire with fire. Take a pose and get ready to make any place on the brink of fire feel the full power of your steamy gaze and watch as the flames sputter in near anticipation before you make the whole place drip with relief. And, hey, there is nothing quite as refreshing as stepping out of a steamy shower, so you know that you’ll feel clean and cool instead of covered in soot!
How are you going to manage that, you ask? It’s with this Blazin Hot Firefighter costume. Really, we’re not sure how this outfit will handle the heat and action of real firefighting, so we’ve recommended that you think of this as more a firefighter’s inspiration. The short dress features metal clasps and reflective strips across it, for a look inspired by real firefighting gear. It also includes a set of suspenders to help you achieve that trademark firefighter look, so all you need to add is a pair of sturdy, sassy boots and a matching helmet to complete this smoldering hot look. Now you just have to decide if you want to put fires out, or help crank up the heat!
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Way too small!By Current Customer | December 9, 2019I am 5'7 and 168 lbs. I usually wear a large when ever I order a Halloween costume and it fits fine. Although the costume was cute if fit like a small and only covered my backside. It fitted like a long tank top.It was so short and tight, I had to send it back. Also It has been over 6 weeks and I am still waiting on my refund.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but obscenely shortBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016This costume is very cute and generally fits well except...it's insanely short. It's pretty much a long shirt. Unless you're shorter than 5'4" or so, you're going to need a black skirt to wear underneath it. (I had bought the black hot pants to wear underneath but it's too short even for that.) Other than that, it's a nice costume, although the suspender belt may be "one size fits all" because the one that came with mine is very loose and is going to require several safety pins to keep it in place all night.Was this review helpful to you?