Birds of Prey Premium Harley Quinn Costume
- Pair of Sleeves
- Tank Top
- Jacket: 100% PVC; shorts & tank top: 100% polyester; tights: 100% nylon
- PVC jacket has separating front zipper
- Multicolored tinsel sleeves attach to the jacket w/ buttons
- Pullover velour cropped tank top
- Denim shorts have zipper fly topped w/ button
- Shorts have printed graphics and uneven hemline
- Length-adjustable elastic suspenders attach to the shorts waistband w/ metal clips
- Tights have printed words on the front
- Officially licensed, exclusive
You've Been Served
Harlequins are meant to serve. That's what Harley Quinn herself states in the beginning of Birds of Prey. And honestly, without The Joker keeping her down, she's serving in more ways than ever before. She's serving up sparkling, witty, whimsical, and most of all explosive justice on the Gotham community. Because all those tough men sitting high up on their organized crime thrones have underestimated the ladies of the city for way too long and now it's time to turn the tables. And boy, does Harly know how to turn them with style!
This costume is perfect for spreading Harley brand chaos everywhere you go! The featured clear jacket with tinsel-fringe arms combined with caution tape is designed after the outfit that Harley is wearing when she's about to chow down on the best breakfast sandwich in the world. The look is completed with a pink sports bra, high-waisted cut-off shorts, and a pale pair of tights with Harley's inscriptions written across the thighs. Add pigtails and a mischievous streak and you're good to go!
Birds of a Feather
There are so many great lessons that Harley Quinn has taught us. She understands the importance of the perfect breakfast sandwich after a hard night out. She knows how to think on her feet when she's caught between a cop and a bad guy. And boy, does she know how to react after she's been newly emancipated from her significant other! If you're ready to step into the sparkly shoes of this legendary trouble maker, then you've found the perfect outfit. Now all you need to do is scare up a group of dames to help you take on the baddies... and drink fluorescent colored margaritas with you after all the trouble is over, of course!
|Small||Jacket Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Pros:
-This costume has one of the better looking jackets I've seen for sale
-It comes with the tank top, suspenders, and shorts
-Expensive for what it is
-The cheerleader jacket sleeves need to be attached via three buttons on each sleeve. I feel that this attachment doesn't hold the sleeves on properly so I will have to reinforce them by sewing them on more securely.
-Suspenders and shorts fit well, but look really cheap. I had to buy different ones totally separately and will not use the ones that came with the costume . So more $$$$
-If your legs aren't super pale, the tights look ridiculous. These will go in the trash and I will have to buy the fake tattoos instead. More $$$$
I basically spent $95 just for the jacket. The clear part is wrinkled beyond belief and I will need to steam it out.
I would return it if I could but returns are not accepted for this product.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 28, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?