Adult Red Fox Costume Kigurumi
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Red Fox Adult Kigurumi
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Buttons at center front
- Side seam pockets
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Soft-sculpted & appliqued face on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
People have been asking about what the fox says for years. We’re really not quite sure why it’s such a mystery to everyone. The reality is that zoologists have known about the vocalizations of foxes for a long time. Here, we’ve compiled a list of things that the foxes do say:
- “Rwap! Rwap! Rwap!”
- “Owrrh! Oowrrh!”
- “Yaaarr! Eeeer! Eeeer! Awwrrr!”
- “Ar, ar, ar, ar, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”
- “Yip! Yip! Yip!”
Yeah, red foxes really aren’t very articulate when it comes to public speaking, but at least they’re downright adorable. We happen to think the little guys are one of the cutest animals around, which is why we love this Red Fox Kigurumi.
This adult Kigurumi is a pajama style costume that’s popular in Japan and it’s really no riddle as to why they’re so popular! This red fox Kigurumi is made of a cozy polyester fleece material, so it’s ultra-comfortable to wear while taking a nap on the couch, or while serenading your one true love with a riveting fox song that goes, “Eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr, yawwr! Oooowwrr!” which is fox talk for “I love you”. It has an attached hood that comes with little fox ears on top and a cute little nose in front, so you’ll be looking as fine as... well a fox. Of course, you can’t be a fox without a cool tail, so this jumpsuit has a plush one attached to the back. Once you have it on, you’ll be ready to let out a hearty “Yip! Yip! Eeeeeek!”
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fits just right!By Anonymous | December 5, 2017ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Super comfy. Originally my gf wanted me to get one I had no interest until I looked into it a little more and before I knew it I ended up buying one. Since then (about a month ago) I have been wearing this onesie almost every single day. Just wish I could wear it 24/7 or perhaps buy a dozen and fill my closet with them...Was this review helpful to you?