Red Fox Costume for Kids
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Body 100% polyester faux sheerling and faux fur 56% polyester 44% acrylic
- Faux shearling bodysuit has back zipper, stand-up collar, mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs
- Bodysuit has fur tail sewn to back, also has white belly
- Hood has ears on top, Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles and under foot
- Also available in toddler, adult and plus sizes
If there is anything we have learned from Japan, it is that animals are cute. Japan produces a lot of adorable animal things like backpacks, anime, and costumes. Now every time we see an animal we want to yell "kawaii" at an absurdly loud volume. Even ugly animals like the proboscis (long nose) monkey from Borneo, and the aye-aye lemur from Madagascar can be cute as a button if you look at them long enough.
And animals that are more common are even easier to love. Animals like dogs. The most loyal friend on the planet. And fluffy cats. Even though they are sometimes jerks, they are still so cute (kind of like kids). Animals like horses, who are some of the most majestic beasts you have ever seen. All of them are just so kawaii.
This October 4th (World Animal Day) dress your kid up in this Child Fox Costume. They will be so fuzzy and huggable. So much so, they will be begging you to stop hugging them. The Japanese won't have anything as adorable as your little red fox. And the ugly little aye-ayes will just have to suffer knowing that your kid makes a cuter animal than them. Just try not to yell kawaii too many times when you see them. Once is sweet, twice is okay, but any more 'kawaii' than that is just too many. (We know we said it too many times in this description!)
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Perfect for Michigan Weather!By Ms. MarTini | November 6, 2019Great fit! I always get them a size bigger Incase the need to layer up. It was raining this year, but it still fit nicely! Warm and and extra benefit was that the hands can come out but the gloves stay on the costume! Genius!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Aww, your kiddo looks so cute and cozy! Our in-house creative team designed this one so we all love to see this fox costume in action. Thanks for leaving a picture and a review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ImpressedBy Jim-jam22 | August 15, 2017This costume was perfect for my fox lover. Very well made and comes exactly as pictured. I ordered a medium for my 7 year old who wears a 7-8 hoping it would be big enough for a jacket to be worn under it since trick or treating is cold where we are. Fits perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Size SmallCostume itself is nice. The one I received has the hands sewed on backwards. The thumbs are on the wrong side…. Make sure to measure as I ordered a small which says it fits a 7-8 year old. My son is average height and 6 years old. The inseam is only 13”. It is like a Capri on my son. The leg length would likely fit a 4 year old but the top would then be too big. The measurements are disproportionate.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exceeded my expectationsBy Denise | September 30, 2021Size MediumThis costume exceeded my expectations. The quality is great! My son is 9 however on the small/thin side. I purchased a medium and he definitely had a lot of extra room. I think the medium would fit perfectly however for an average size 9-year-old. I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend this costume without hesitation.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two tone costumeBy Current Customer | October 8, 2019Disappointed. The body of the costume's color does not match the tail, feet, hand or head and the head part with the ears is too big. My son was excited but after trying it out he wasn't as excited anymore. He will have to wear it because i already paid for it (probably could have gotten something way cheaper at Target or Walmart), but will not buy another costume from here.Was this review helpful to you?
- We loved the Fox costumeBy Elizabeth | August 21, 2019We bought the Fox costume for a Talent show at school. When my daughter put the costume on we could not stop laughing. The costume was cute, funny and it went with her song. "What did the Fox say"? My 2nd grader was a big hit at the show. We did her make up and it was a complete package. Students and parents and teachers were laughing with my daughter. I would definitely buy another costume from your company, When parents ask me about the costume. I mentioned your companies name a lot at the show.
Very happy parentWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Definately Will Do Business Again With HalloweenCostumes.ComBy Jan | November 13, 2018Excellent costume! The only thing better than the costume was the superb service!Was this review helpful to you?
- did not like the colorBy Anonymous | November 5, 2018The picture looks more even than what we got, the body part was more lighter than everything else. definitely not what we expected.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you so much for your input on the Child Fox costume. I am sorry the costume was not what you expected. We are always available to reply to any concerns you might have on any of our costumes/items we offer.
I have personally e-mailed you to attempt to resolve this with you.
- Adorable and soft!By Current Customer | September 27, 2017My daughter just received the fox costume and coukdn't wait to try it on. It is adorable! Very soft too. I like that the head piece is not attached.Was this review helpful to you?