Sweet Girls Fox Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester velour & faux fur; 100% polypropylene foam stuffing
- Velour dress has fur edging at neckline, hemline & sleeve cuffs
- Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener at back of neck
- Stuffed fur tail has plastic hook that fastens to an elastic loop at back of waistband
- Velour hood has fur edging, cord ties w/ fur pompoms, ears sewn to top
- Fur boot covers have elastic at top edge
Do you sometimes catch your kid saving some of her treats and burying them in her room? Does she eat pretty much anything she can get her hands on? Does she like to pounce on her unsuspecting siblings? Does she enjoy her alone time? Does she yelp with glee while frolicking through the woods?
Well, guess what? It’s not a kid you have on your hands, but a kit! A fox kit, that is! This Sweet Girls Fox Costume, then, seems a clever choice for your little wild one. She can stay cozy on a chilly evening prowling the neighborhood for candy, and maybe put a bit more trick in her trick-or-treating. She gets to feel girly and sly in this animal-themed costume, and you get to rest easy now that you finally understand some of her more...unconventional...behaviors.
But this costume isn’t pulling the wool over your eyes, it really is as cute and cuddly as it looks! The velour dress has faux-fur edging and a big ole’ hood with fun pom poms, and the fur boot covers keep her warm and in character. Naturally, your fox will need a tail, so this costume has a stuffed fur tail with a plastic hook that fastens to an elastic loop at back of waistband. Voila! She may not be your little girl anymore, but we think you’ll love her even more when you hear her best fox sounds!
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||dress length||26"||66cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve length||20"||51cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large (12-14)||dress length||28"||71cm|
|Large (12-14)||Sleeve length||21"||53cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
- Absolutely adorable!By Chelsiplace | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- not like a picture at allBy Anonymous | January 27, 2022Size Medium (8-10)The size is fine for my 7 years old daughter, but the quality and the color are disappointing! The costume is much more brown and looks old, the fur looks bad and cheap.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shooooooosh | March 13, 2022Size Medium (8-10)My daughter is very happy with her costume :) She is 7.5 years old and there wasn't the size of her in the site, so we ordered the M size which is fits for ages 8-10, and it is just a little bit big on her. So take it as the sizes are a bit small. It won't fit on her when she will be 10 y.o.
Another thing- I was needed to sew the tail and also the leg's part to her pants that they won't fall.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 5, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Dinah | September 28, 2019Nothing close to the image! A lot smaller than advertised very disappointingWas this review helpful to you?
- Save your moneyBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Very cheaply made. The skirt started separating from the bodice within minutes of trying it on. By the time my granddaughter wore the costume for Halloween it was being held together with safety pins.Was this review helpful to you?
- So soBy Anonymous | October 15, 2016For the money it is worth. Not worth it quilty horrible. The fur looks old and dingie. Very disappointed. But will have to keep it because little one likes it.i guess that is what counts.Was this review helpful to you?