Adult Mad Hatter Eyebrows
- Set of Mad Hatter Eyebrows
- Made of 100% synthetic hair
- Bright orange
Everybody thinks it’s so simple. “Hey, look at me, I’ve got a great big hat! Just call me the Mad Hatter!” They don’t understand how much more there is to a successful mad-hatting career. This isn’t the kind of profession that you choose. This is the kind of profession that chooses you. And yes, hats are an important part of the equation, but a comically oversized top hat does not a mad hatter make.
Take the eyebrows, for instance. A well-manicured pair of eyebrows are an essential piece of any hatter’s ensemble. These big, bushy brows will be the talk of your next tea party, resplendent in bright orange, tapering to an elegant curl, and made from 100-percent synthetic hair. (There are some old-timers within the hatting community who’ll insist that you need to grow your own, but who has the time?) Remember: an eye-catching hat is all well and good, but at the end of the day it’s not worth much unless there’s something memorable underneath!
- It's all in the detailsBy Kevin | January 16, 2013Small details to the costume made a huge difference. We won best couple contes and the eyebrows set this mad hatter apart from the other hatters. I suggest using glue instead of the double stick tape though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | January 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Had trouble getting the eyebrows to stick and I even tried Eyelash adhesive. They would have been cool if I would have been able to get them to stick.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Needed a bit of spirit gum for extra holdWas this review helpful to you?
- mad hatter eyebrowsBy Current Customer | November 11, 2015awesome eyebrows. They make the costume. However, the tape provided to attach the eyebrows to your skin/eyebrow is horrible. Hard to pull off and it immediately sticks to itself and becomes useless. Had to resort to liquid cement which worked great (but stung a bit, don't stick to your eyebrow).Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not likeBy Kimberly Rigsby | November 9, 2015They would not stay on not enough glue on themWas this review helpful to you?