Inflatable Power Rangers Megazord Adult Costume
- jumpsuit with tie closures for airtight seal
- Fan inflates costume
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Officially licensed
Straight to the Megazord
You know the drill. It happens in just about every episode of The Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers. Rita Repulsa (or sometimes Lord Zedd) will create some kind of monster that threatens Angel Grove. The Rangers will fight against some Putty Patrollers before taking on the main baddie, who grows to a ridiculous size. Then, the Power Rangers will hop into their Dinozords to duke it out with the monster until they realize that normal Dinozords won’t work. Only the Megazord will be enough to finish off their foe! We just have one question. Why don’t they just start it out in the Megazord?
The regular Dinozords almost never work, so why don’t they just skip to the Zord that gets the best results? In fact, they could save a lot of time by just summoning the Megazord the second the Putty Patrollers show up. We bet that a squad of Putter Patrollers would be completely unable to put up a fight against a 100-meter fighting robot! The good news is that you don’t have to mess around with regular Zords. You can skip straight to the Megazord when you wear this officially licensed Power Rangers costume.
This Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Megazord costume is the easiest way to do battle with the baddies! It’s an inflatable costume and comes with an inflatable jumpsuit. The exterior of the jumpsuit has the various Dinozords printed on it. The suit also has an attached fan, which inflates the costume as you wear it! Just turn the switch on and watch it blow up!
When you’re ready to stop messing around with Putty Patrollers, make sure to get this Power Rangers Megazord costume. Be on the lookout for Lord Zedd’s monsters though! They’ll be looking to pick a fight with you as soon as you step foot in this costume.
|Standard||Adult One Size Fits Most||5'4'' to 6'4'' ( 165 CM TO 195 CM)||5'4'' to 6'4'' ( 165 CM TO 195 CM)|
- Great costume!!!By Amanda | October 13, 2020Size StandardGreat costume! Fits great im 5'4 and a person whos taller could fit in it nicely, comfortable, great quality and easy to walk in. Its not detailed on the back as much as the front but it doesn't bother me. Still a great costume. I haven't gone trick or treating yet with it but considering how great the quality is I have no doubts that it will hold up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume!!! No (0)Monster Responds...Wow! You look awesome in this inflatable Power Rangers costume. We can almost hear the theme song in our heads just looking at you! Thanks for leaving a photo and review and have a happy Halloween!
- Three StarsBy Laura | April 19, 2022Unless you are under 5"6 I'd pass on this. One size doesn't fit most.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Frankenweenie | October 27, 2021Size StandardThe fan was broken by the end of the night, which really sucks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?