Harley Quinn Womens Costume
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Officially licensed
- Harley Quinn Womens Costume
- Red and black stretch velour jumpsuit has back zipper
- Alternating diamond patterns on arms and legs
- White foam scalloped collar fits around neck with elastic
- Stuffed red and black jester headpiece w/ white pom poms
- 2 boot covers, 1 black and 1 red, fit with elastic bands, 2 gloves 1 black and 1 red
- Black polyfoam eye mask fits with an elastic band
- Lets you keep an eye on Mr. J while he fights Batman
- *NOTE Costume is form fitting please consult size chart when choosing a size.
Time to rev up that Harley! She's our favorite little devious sweetheart and she's always out to wreak some havoc.
If she doesn't win your heart she's sure to steal it by ripping it out of your chest (Mr. J's not the only one who likes jokes). We've enjoyed watching the continuous change in costumes from one sexy style to the next, but there's just no arguing that the classic look of her original one-piece jester inspired jumpsuit is the go-to style!
Pull at some heart strings (but not literally, that’s a little too into character) with this classic Adult Harley Quinn Costume. It has those big, bold bright black and red alternating colors that'll knock everyone in the room flat. This costume is officially licensed and comes with everything you need for a villainous look this Halloween. The jumpsuit has a back zipper for easy on and off and the white foam collar adds a bit of flair. The boot covers, eye mask, and headpiece all add details that are essential to Harley’s classic look. If that doesn't do it then just pull out your giant hammer and you'll be set to go. This is a perfect half to a couples costume; all you need is your Mr. J (and we have plenty to choose from) or a Poison Ivy (plenty of those, too). Maybe even get a group together for a great Suicide Squad look. Just remember that she's a certified doctor of psychology and can make plenty of her own diabolical mischief all by herself. And always—always—be sure to introduce yourself with a big "Harley Quinn, Pleased to meetcha!"
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- ExcellentBy dawnablue | January 16, 2013Very very happy with the quality for the price. Quality fabric, and accurate character representation. Got lots of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This Harley Quinn costume looks awesome in the real world! Thanks for leaving a picture, it looks like you had a lot of fun!
- Thank you for the best compliments ever I got from your costume of Arlequin.By Anonymous | November 10, 2013My students and other teachers loved my costume of Harlequin. I looked fantastic in this costume, and the material was comfortable. This was my best Halloween party at Eldorado Emerson Private school. It is me and daughter in this picture taken in her classroom. The other picture is me with my grandson Jackson at his preschool. Another picture with my student Maythe at the school Carnival. Great memories and much fun!Was this review helpful to you?
- It turned headsBy LeoCollado | November 1, 2014I loved this costume awesome quality, very strong fabric! Got a lot of comments!!! Worth every penny!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costumeBy Anonymous | September 12, 2017The mask was waaaay too small so if youre going with the hat and mask you should consider getting a different mask. I mixed it up a little and went with "new 52" hair and makeup inspired by suicide squad and wore a corset because it was not very flattering on my body (looks a little like pj's..). Got lots of comments on it and overall its a good costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Pleased!By Macy Carraway | October 24, 2016I was very happy when I received my package very early. Size was ok: I am 5'8 so it cut off a little too short at the ankles. I ordered a Large. I did not use the white neck piece because the material was too floppy and didn't sit right on my chest. I bought this costume for Comicon and took so many pictures with people!! They adored the costume! I loved this costume!! If I need another costume I will for sure be coming here! And also, can we take a minute to appreciate how adorable the purple monster mascot is!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...He's one of my favorite monsters in the whole world, thanks for the feedback! The costume looks great, and I hope you have a Happy Halloween!
- Great fit and fast shipping!By Harley Girl 65 | October 29, 2014I am not young or thin, but if hubby was going as Joker I had to be traditional Harley. Tried to order from another company and their service was awful and slow and they only had med and small! Lets just say their "Spirit" was not Halloween. Got worried and tried to order again NO ONE else had the LARGE but here. I paid extra for shipping and it was in Alaska in just less than a week! NICE! My daughter says with my body girdle (from Amazon, Bamboo-breathes well.) it fits great ( It's All about that BASS right?…. my daughter says its like Nicky Minaj…) I am 5'3" and 165. If you sit down the neck is a little tight. The fabric is a really nice velvet like material and the booties are the same. But it is Very see through…No leopard bra and panties ladies! I am wearing with the matching corset to get a more "controlled fit" if you ladies know what I mean. I will hot glue the booties to a thrift store pair of boots because the straps are awkward on bottom of feet. The head piece is tight but really nicely made and stands up on its own, really just wanted a blonde wig anyway. The mask is made of same foamy velvet materials and the strap was ok a little loose, but I wanted to paint on mask. Overall it is a cute somewhat modest costume and it is comfortable. So worth the money!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Sharon | October 30, 2015This costume was so cute and comfortable! They size the costumes smaller, so order your size bigger. I had to return my original order for a bigger size. They need to include the hip measurments into their sizing. Other than the sizing, this costume was awesome!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic YATZEEBy KikiVee | August 27, 2015Fabric is great quality, nice and warm for my spring night time party! Got a Med, it's a little tight on my neck and I'm a little paranoid to move too much in case it rips but probably my paranoia. Very character accurate! Came soooooo quickly! Was expecting it on the 28th and I got it on the 26th nice and early in the morning all the way to Australia. Will shop with you guys again come next costume event!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not for taller women.By Anonymous | October 11, 2014I'm 5'9" and the suit wouldn't come over my shoulders.Was this review helpful to you?
- Harlry Quinn the bestBy latasha | October 10, 2014I tried on the costume after I received it on yesterday, It fitted perfectly. Its a perfect costume Idea with all its accesories it is an awesome buy.It was delivered in a timely fashion and the customer service represenative Jessica was so kind and helpful. thank you Halloween costumes.com I will visit again next year!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- pretty goodBy Roni | March 6, 2019The outfit needed some altering, of course, but that's fine. There are 2 things really bothered me, though:
1. The black argiles (only the black ones, the reds were fine) were sticky and they stuck to themselves, creating a crease in the velvet that was extremely difficult to straighten because velvet is not ironable. The white collar also came wrinkled and needed straightening.
2. The mask was incredibly small, way smaller than pictured, to such an extent that the holes pressed around my eyes and closed them shut, so I couldn't see anything at all, and needed to make a mask by myself. .
Having said all of that, all the pieces were there. I paid extra for 2 day shipping and it arrived on time. I had to pay a little extra to a seamstress who fixed it for me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Horrible quality, nothing like the picture. Don’t buy thisWas this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 19, 2017Very nice quality costume. I am very glad I ordered a size up from what the sizing tool suggested, it runs small!! I am 5'2 and 150 lbs and ordered the Large, and it rides a bit tight in the butt for me!! But, I am able to sit down and not worry about a tear!! All in all, happy!!!Was this review helpful to you?