Ghost Nameless Ghouls Adult Resin Mask
- Eye and nose holes
- As dark as your soul
- Resin based mask, sculpted by Jason King
- Padded interior for comfort
Are you a metal-head? Do you spend long nights, alone in the dark, pondering the mysteries and purposes of existence? Can you hear the thunder? If so, then you may listen to heavy metal to work out your demons, or maybe to help you make new ones. Do you name your demons, or do you prefer them to remain nameless?
If you're like the Swedish heavy metal band Ghost, who's backing musicians stay anonymous, then you probably keep your inner demons nameless, as well. The musicians, collectively known as the "Nameless Ghouls," serve only to play their instruments for Papa Emeritus, like elements being conducted by an alchemist. Become nameless by donning this Ghost Nameless Ghoul Resin Mask, and join the dark choir. It is the perfect mask for listening and showing your devotion to metal in, or for exorcising your demons in silent darkness.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Great productBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018If you want to put together an awesome last gen nameless ghoul, this is your mask. Great quality and details.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy ReapersHorror | September 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?