Disney Beast Mouth Mover Adult Mask
- Full-Head Mask
- Disney Beast Mouth Mover Adult Mask
- Molded plastic mask is covered w/ faux fur hood
- Elastic straps and foam pads inside for comfort and positioning
- Mask jaw moves as wearer's jaw moves
- Small eye openings will limit vision
- Officially licensed
Do you love Disney movies? So do we. Really, how could anyone resist? Those early nineties cartoons were especially fascinating with all those classic songs, the hand drawn art, and the sharp humor. Our only complaint? Where’s the personality in the princes our favorite princesses are falling for? While we like Prince Eric, he's simply a very nice, somewhat naïve, and very handsome fellow. He's great but no one to trade your flippers for.
Our favorite prince? Prince Adam, aka the Beast. Yeah, he might not be a sight for sore eyes but he sure is a sight for bored ones. Plus, he's got a three story library and rocks at snow ball fights, what’s not to like? Well, yeah there's that temper but you can get that under control once you've stepped into his massive boots with this realistic mask with movable jaw mask.
This mask has the tawny colored fur of the original Beauty and the Beast. People will instantly be a memory lane when they see the low ears and gently curving horns, weirdly endearing if you ask us. So, for your next costumed event don't be shy just put on your mask. Use that movable jaw to shout "Join me for dinner" at first person who doesn't shudder at your paw. We think it'll work.
- very goodBy Current Customer | November 10, 2018little hard to see out of but otherwise perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s not badBy Current Customer | September 21, 2017For me since I’m 6‘4“ it fits great the only thing is pretty hard to see with the eyes and the mouth doesn’t move as great as you think it would but overall it definitely does the job it looks fantastic! if you clean the hair off a little bit on the eyes it helps a little bitWas this review helpful to you?