Bedrock Babe Costume for Women
- Hair Clip
- 88% polyester | 12% spandex
- Halter top has White puffs to look like a pearl necklace
- Tie closure in the back
- Attached leopard print waist sash
- White bone w/ hair clip attached
The nice thing about living in a cave? Couples are less tempted to stay in all the time. Your couch is made of rocks, instead of streaming endless tv all you have to watch is the shadows cast on the walls from the campfire. Instead of staying, there's so much to do in the Caveman community. There are hunting dances to attend, Cave painting gallery opening nights to see. Every once in a while people even get together and ride mammoths by moonlight! What we're saying, the cave person lifestyle is quite nice. But when the weather turns and it is time to "cave in" it's quite nice to huddle under some cozy pelts and listen to nature's wild sounds howling outside the cave door.
Are you ready to get a taste of that prehistoric lifestyle? We think this Bedrock Babe is a great way to go! It shows that you're ready for a prehistoric adventure as well as a night cozying up in the caves. The romper has a bit of pinup flair with a leopard print sash around the waist, an empire waist with complimenting pleats at the seem, and a high neck with a halter that has over-sized pearls curled around the neck. It's topped off with a big white bone to make it clear you're of a certain era!
You've heard of the Paleo diet, now it's time to live the lifestyle! Pair this costume with fun accessories like a caveman wig or a caveman club. Pair this with the rest of our caveman costumes to make it a great group costume. Love your look? Leave us a review. Or if you want to get really old school, paint your Halloween memories on a cave wall. That's what we call a caveman classic!
|Small||Chest||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Melisa | October 16, 2020Height 5'5 | Weight 140 | Size SmallThis costume is very cheaply made not worth the $40. I got a size small because it matched all my measurements. The necklace part looks very cheaply made and the zipper is not sturdy enough. The zipper slightly slides down there's no secure hook to keep it up. Extremely thin material and see through. The size small fit but I felt extremely exposed. Not a big fan of the romper idea either. If you do plan on buying it you probably haven't to be really small don't recommend for my curvy ladies :(Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?