Plus Size Fred Flintstone Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Orange & black sleeveless pullover tunic has jagged hemline
- Tie the blue necktie as desired
Yabba dabba do! You're never going to want to leave the cave after you start spending some time as Fred Flintstone. We don't blame you, living in a cave can be pretty awesome!
What’s not to love? A cave can have all of the modern creature comforts we crave, but at the end of the day it’s a cave - isn’t that what we dreamed of when we were kids? Having endless adventures in caves was pretty high on our list of fun things to do. Think about it: Fred literally has a ‘man cave’ - how cool is that? Also, he’s got a pretty fabulous wife in Wilma Flintstone and he has a job he loves - rockin’ out at the quarry. We’re pretty envious of his life ourselves.
Now you can become the classic cartoon character this Halloween with our officially licensed Plus Size Fred Flintstone Costume! This prehistoric costume gives you a timeless look for any theme party or Halloween night. The 100% brushed knit polyester flannel fabric makes for a cozy costume. The tunic has a jagged hemline and the blue necktie is also included. Be sure to add a pair of caveman feet, a club, and even a lodge hat to take your costume to the next level. You can even team up with Barney for a winning combo at the bowling alley! Or, if you’re feeling romantic (as romantic as a caveman can feel), you can pair up with a Wilma costume for the perfect couples costume.
|2X||Chest||54" - 60"||137cm - 152cm|
|3X||Chest||62" - 68"||157cm - 173cm|
|4X||Chest||68" - 74"||173cm - 188cm|
- Much smaller than the size chart indicatesBy edrockster | October 10, 2015To be safe, I ordered a size larger than the size chart indicated, and it was really too small. Really.
Size chart says chest size 62-68. Package says fits 52-56 jacket size. Sadly, the package dimensions were not on the website.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good but size up.By Current Customer | October 29, 2017No issues. Just order a size up. The size chart is not correct as a previous reviewer pointed out,Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 3, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Husband loves it.By Fern | October 3, 2016My husband likes the easy comfort of this costume. He typically wears an XXL in shirts/jackets etc... I bought him a 3XL because typically costumes run small. However, I don't think these do. He could have gotten away with a smaller size from this company, but is happy with the roominess of the 3XL so we are keeping it!Was this review helpful to you?