Classic Flintstones Barney Costume for Men
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex knit fabric
- Pullover sleeveless tunic has jagged edges
- Crisscrossed strips of faux suede at neckline look like a laced placket
- Wig and toy club are each sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Retro is so in!
In the world of fashion, trends are always changing, but right now, retro is in. What goes around comes around, and what falls out of fashion is sure to make a brilliant comeback. All the cool kids are wearing giant bell bottoms from the ’70s and bright neon colors from the ’80s. If people want to be hip, they dig through their parents’ closets to snag statement pieces like fanny packs and platform shoes.
But you are a true fashionista, and you know that what other people consider “retro” is painfully derivative. If you really want to showcase vintage style, you have to go back beyond the 1980s and 1970s… way back. We’re talking prehistoric. While some yuppies are strutting down the street, thinking they’re the coolest thing in their parachute pants and suede jackets, you know what’s truly fashionable right now: ragged cavemen robes.
That’s right, you’re going really retro, and there’s no one who understands haute couture caveman style like Barney Rubble. He was a walking fashion idol who not only lived style trends but started them. Minimalism? The man didn’t even wear shoes. That’s how committed he was to the latest fashions.
Strut your stuff with this Men's Classic Flintstones Barney Costume. The official, exclusive costume looks just like Barney’s outfit on the classic cartoon show. The pullover sleeveless tunic has jagged edges and is made of 95 percent polyester and 5 percent spandex knit. There are crisscrossed strips of faux suede at the neckline to look like a laced placket. (Note: The wig and toy club are each sold separately.)
Party in style
We all know that some fashion trends are best left to the dustbins of history: giant perms, super low-rider jeans, whatever the Backstreet Boys were doing throughout the entire 1990s. But some styles, like the ones Barney Rubble wore, are truly timeless. Get on the right side of fashion history with this costume, which is sure to look good no matter what millennium it is!
|Medium||Tunic Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
- Perfect Barney Rubble Costume!By Jeanell | August 23, 2022Height 5'10" | Weight 190 | Size MediumThe fabric is thick and it fits nicely. I got a medium and the chest is a bit closer to 40" instead of 44" as stated in the size chart.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect Barney Rubble Costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Perfect Barney Rubble Costume! No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?