Men's Fred Flintstone Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Sleeveless pullover tunic has jagged edges
- Light blue necktie is 60" long; tie as desired
- Officially licensed
- Yabba Dabba Doo!
Yabba dabba doooo!
It’s quitting time at the ol’ quarry, so jump off of that dino-crane and head home fast because Wilma wants to pick up some bronto-burgers before heading to the drive-in to see the new monster movie! So get your feet on the ground and start kicking. Tonight's going to be a good night!
Now you can enjoy the blue collar caveman life with this fun Mens Fred Flintstone Costume! The knee length tunic is made of only the finest and most durable prehistoric animal pelt (actually, it’s polyester since prehistoric animals pelts are so hard to find these days) and printed with Fred’s trademark orange with black spots style. The included blue necktie will give you a business casual look that works well for when you have meetings with your boss, Mr. Stone, or when you are hitting the lodge after work with your buddy Barney for some bowling! Add a pair of caveman feet and a lodge hat for a look that’s ready for a night out! Whatever you end up doing, this costume will make sure you have a yabba dabba do-time!
Clubbing in the Stone Age
So, put on your animal skin and take Wilma dancing. Hey, maybe Betty and Barney will want to come along, too. It’s gonna be a great night out for the modern Stone Age family! Yessir, life in the town of Bedrock is pretty good for Fred Flintstone, except the tires on his car need to be re-chiseled and the garbage disposal has indigestion again. But even that won’t get his spirits down, at least until he’s getting ready for bed and it’s time to put the sabretooth cat outside...that never goes as planned.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looked GreatBy LISA S. | November 10, 2013This picture looked amazing on my boyfriend, looks exactly like the picture and was a good size too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- <By Current Customer | October 28, 2016good quality and cute!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- It is good, comfortable costumeBy RAB | November 9, 2015This is a good costume. I believe it will be a big hit. I tried it on and it was comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Item not as picturedBy JMonroe | October 22, 2015While the garment itself arrived as pictured, the flimsy tie is a very pale blue - nothing like the image. More so, the fabric is so thin, it rolls and doesn't lie flat. I will have to purchase fabric to make a new tie.Was this review helpful to you?