Men's Fred Flintstone Costume
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric
- Sleeveless pullover tunic has jagged edges
- Light blue necktie is 60" long; tie as desired
- Officially licensed
- Yabba Dabba Doo!
Yabba dabba doooo!
It’s quitting time at the ol’ quarry, so jump off of that dino-crane and head home fast because Wilma wants to pick up some bronto-burgers before heading to the drive-in to see the new monster movie! So get your feet on the ground and start kicking. Tonight's going to be a good night!
Now you can enjoy the blue collar caveman life with this fun Mens Fred Flintstone Costume! The knee length tunic is made of only the finest and most durable prehistoric animal pelt (actually, it’s polyester since prehistoric animals pelts are so hard to find these days) and printed with Fred’s trademark orange with black spots style. The included blue necktie will give you a business casual look that works well for when you have meetings with your boss, Mr. Stone, or when you are hitting the lodge after work with your buddy Barney for some bowling! Add a pair of caveman feet and a lodge hat for a look that’s ready for a night out! Whatever you end up doing, this costume will make sure you have a yabba dabba do-time!
Clubbing in the Stone Age
So, put on your animal skin and take Wilma dancing. Hey, maybe Betty and Barney will want to come along, too. It’s gonna be a great night out for the modern Stone Age family! Yessir, life in the town of Bedrock is pretty good for Fred Flintstone, except the tires on his car need to be re-chiseled and the garbage disposal has indigestion again. But even that won’t get his spirits down, at least until he’s getting ready for bed and it’s time to put the sabretooth cat outside...that never goes as planned.
|X-Large||Tunic Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
- Looked GreatBy LISA S. | November 10, 2013This picture looked amazing on my boyfriend, looks exactly like the picture and was a good size too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Atiana | November 2, 2022Size X-LargeThe Fred flintstone costume came out great. It runs a tad bit large my husband normally wears a 2x but there was only a XL available and it fit perfect on him with a tad bit of room so we didn’t need the 2x after all hopefully this review helps when purchasing.”Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Gary | November 1, 2022Height 6'0" | Weight 185 | Size LargeCostume was as promised and fit like a glove.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy E Honda | October 28, 2022Height 6 Ft. | Weight 245 lbs.Fit was right according to the provided measurements, happy about that. Did have a black 'smudge' on the back, I'm guessing from where/how they applied the black triangles to the tunic. Wasn't terrible, still wore it and lots of folks loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Okay guys under 6 feet!By Roxanne | October 18, 2022The Fred Flintstone costume is perfect if you are under 6 feet tall, want something that is comfortable to wear. Bought this for my husband, wanted some that wasn’t restrictive and not where he was roasting in it even though we are planning on using at an outdoor party. The fabric is a flannel in a weight that is like pajama material. The tie that we received was in the same color as the picture, also in the polyester flannel. Husband is 6’4” and the longer hem tips hit about kneecap length, which means that the shorter cut points are just below mid thigh. He wear a 2XL in Shirts and purchased the costume in a XL based on the size chart. He probably would have been okay with a 2XL , it would have more roomy width wise and maybe longer.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- <By Current Customer | October 28, 2016good quality and cute!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- It is good, comfortable costumeBy RAB | November 9, 2015This is a good costume. I believe it will be a big hit. I tried it on and it was comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Item not as picturedBy JMonroe | October 22, 2015While the garment itself arrived as pictured, the flimsy tie is a very pale blue - nothing like the image. More so, the fabric is so thin, it rolls and doesn't lie flat. I will have to purchase fabric to make a new tie.Was this review helpful to you?