Fred Flintstone Plus Size Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Pullover sleeveless tunic has printed black spots
- Baby blue tie has hook & loop fastener at back of same-fabric neck band
- Wrist cuffs slide on
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Foam caveman feet shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at heels
- Officially licensed
Yabba-Dabba Do! Fred Flintstone is one of Bedrock's greatest residents. He’s a larger than life character who’s ready for a wacky situation whenever you need him!
This lovable caveman spends his days working at a quarry using his trusty dinosaur to bust down giant rocks. Once the time bird screams, Fred then heads home to spend time with wife Wilma and their daughter Pebbles. But every so often Fred does find himself in some interesting situations such as being in the world championship of bowling and also on the race track driving a race car. Though he was always finding himself in crazy situations, he remained lovable and loyal, especially to his family and his best friends, Barney and Betty Rubble. Barney was usually wrapped up in his crazy situations, too!
Now you can give yourself a chance to become just like Fred in this great Flintstones inspired costume. This officially licensed costume comes with everything you need to transform into the funny and sometimes clueless caveman for Halloween. The bright orange and black polyester tunic has matching wrist cuffs to give you the classic character look. The baby blue tie is pre-tied, so you don’t have to worry about tying it yourself! You wouldn’t be the caveman Fred was without the jet-black hair, so this costume comes with a tousled black wig. Get the complete look when you put on the large foam caveman feet. After all, you need something to drive that car, right?!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Couples CostumeBy Somewhat disappointed | November 17, 2015This was the perfect costume for a guy that hates getting dressed up. Easy on, easy off and it looked great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good serviceBy Current Customer | March 4, 2019Item was a good size. ordered from UK on Friday and delivered Monday.Was this review helpful to you?
- So FunBy Current Customer | October 26, 2016Great costume and so much fun. The sizing chart worked great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tom Reynolds | July 21, 2015fits well. looking for4ward to wearing it at eventWas this review helpful to you?