Adult Deluxe Betty Rubble Costume
- Wig w/ Bow
- 100% polyester
- Blue dress with a small opening on the chest
- Black collar closes with Hook and Loop fastener on the back of the neck
- Vinyle black belt with bones attached ties around the back
- Betty Rubble wig with a blue bow
In the wholesome town of Bedrock, a prehistoric suburban paradise, there's two couples who get along quite nicely. The Flintstones and the Rubbles are as close as two families could ever be. They live a much more cushioned life then we have imagined for our prehistoric ancestors. They have cars, although it would probably be harder to drive those cars then just walking. They have a cute little mastodon to do their vacuuming, a bird to play their Jurassic era records, and a crab to mow their lawn. Their life doesn't seem too bad.
Betty Rubble is a devoted housewife who always knows how to get the best out of her family. She's a great mother to the handful, Bam-Bam. With a name like that you know child rearing wasn't a walk in the Jurassic park. Betty Rubble and Wilma Flintstone are best friends, they do everything together, from child rearing to pre-modern volunteering. These cave-gals have got it together, now all they have to do is keep their husbands in line.
For a cave-woman, Betty sure has a great sense of style. She wears a drop waisted blue dress with a black bone belt, modern ladies might have a hard time pulling this look off on a day to day basis. Her hair has a classy flip to it, almost as if she goes to the Bedrock Main Street Beauty Salon on a weekly basis. The bow on her head finishes her ensemble very nicely. Seeing how put together this cave-woman looks makes you wonder, if things were so great in prehistory why did we ever have to evolve?
|X-Small||Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 37"||86cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||38" - 41"||97cm - 104cm|
|Medium||Chest||39" - 44"||99cm - 112cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Size MBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018Runs big and wig needs a little work to make it look good. Overall it was very cute. Felt and looked greatWas this review helpful to you?
- NOT WHAT I EXPECTEDBy Current Customer | October 28, 2016The material was very cheap. The skirt was sewed into the waist.Was this review helpful to you?