Women's Bat Poncho Costume
- Hooded Poncho
- 100% polyester microfiber fleece fabric
- Hooded poncho slips over the head
- Soft-sculpted bat ears on top of hood
- Wavy hemline
When you think of your favorite caped crusader, you no doubt immediately have a certain image in mind. Whether it’s the goofy and dead-pan antics of the past, or one of the more contemporary gritty, realistic crime fighters, it is all just a little bit played out. It is hard to be original when you are surrounded by so many lookalikes and copycats.
If only there were a way to take all the cute and cuddly aspects of bats and incorporate them into your costume, rather than the scary and dangerous parts… If there were some kind of large, black, torso-enveloping blanket that you could wear instead of the boring old standard superhero gear, then you could be happy. Besides, why does crime fighting have to be so grim and gritty?
Guano Have a Good Time
That being the case, why not get a little fun and flirty with it? You can fight crime and stop villains’ schemes just as easily in a poncho as a fully-armed and armored mechanical suit, right? Well, maybe not, but that shouldn’t stop you from enjoying the comfort and class of a large bat wing shaped blanket thrown over your shoulders! You will definitely feel warm and cozy enough to hang upside down all night in this Women’s Bat Poncho!
Bat Is the New Black
If you have hunted and hunted for just the right costume to show your love of the number one flying mammal, then you can rest assured that you have echo-located it here. Spend the night being a bat in comfort, just try not to eat bugs in front of anyone important!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not Too BadBy Margerelli | October 20, 2021Size StandardI'm still not sure how I feel about the bat poncho. As soon as I took it out of the bag, it started dropping lots of black furry pieces all over the carpet, bed and me.The ears flop over, they don't stand up like in the picture. I'll have to figure a way to make them stand up. I had already bought a black metal w/rhinestones bat mask to go with it, so I'll just have to make it work. I only wear a costume to hand out candy (no parties) and I don't like to wear the same costumes all the time.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very soft butBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Size StandardThis is very soft on the outside but likes to shed a lot.Was this review helpful to you?