Girls Cozy Bat Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Hood & Bat-wing Sleeves
- 100% polyester fleece body
- 47% acrylic, 36% polyester and 17% modacrylic faux fur
- Separating center-front zipper
- Peaked hemline and bat-wing flaps between sleeves and side seams
- Faux fur edging on hood and soft-sculpted fur-tipped ears sewn to top of hood
Bats may have a bad reputation – after all, they are a little creepy. We mean, flying around only at night, living in your attic, and having teeth that too closely resemble a vampire’s – it makes them kind of scary for most people. Whether you’ve had your own terrifying encounter with a bat or you just hope to never run into them in person, we think this adorable bat costume for girls will change your mind when it comes to being afraid of getting too up close and personal with one of the nocturnal creatures.
This bat costume for kids has a soft, fleece body and plush faux fur that will make you want to snuggle her tight – not like the real thing that you’d rather chase out of your house with a tennis racket. The front has a zipper closure for easy on and off and the bat-wing flaps are sewn between the sleeves and side seams for a fun and easy look – not to mention you won’t misplace the wings! The bat hood completes the look with fur-tipped ears. No one will yell ‘duck’ when this bat flies through your neighborhood this Halloween!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Exceptional????????????By Carrie Tucciarone | September 4, 2019This fleece bat costume was AWESOME!! My 7 year old daughter wouldn't take it off after it arrived on our doorstep. It was not only (for her) the coolest costume but all the things that matter to me as a mother for example the quality.. it was so well made and functional it was heavy enough that it served as not only just her costume but a comforting relief to me as it kept her warm and protected from the cold fall night that our Halloweens usually bring. She wanted to wear it as her jacket that whole month of October after we received it in the mail. I will definitely reorder again and again from HalloweenCostumes.com. I may even order myself the adult bat costume and webbed gloves????Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Oversize coat with wings attached - not cute as pictured. Restocking fee is too high to return. Stuck with an awful costume that will never be used. Bad idea to order online without seeing or trying on.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that wasn't what you were hoping for! If you'd like to still return it you can reach out to Customer Service with your order number and they'll get you taken care of. Thank you for the feedback!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cuteBy Current Customer | October 20, 2017I bought the largest size (she wears 10's) and it was a bit snug but works for just a few hours of wearWas this review helpful to you?
- RUNS SMALL!!!!By Anonymous | October 1, 2016The costume is super cute, however, be aware that it RUNS SMALL! I did measurements on my daughter and according to the website, this would fit. It did not. I did more measurements and decided to order the same costume in the adult medium. At the last minute I clicked adult large just for "wiggle room"! It was also too small. Had to return that one and get the adult XL! So, order up and don't trust the measurements on the website!!!!Was this review helpful to you?