Toddler Fleece Bat Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hood and Wings
- 100% polyester fleece and faux fur
- Front zipper
- Wings sewn to neck and arms as a cape
- Gloves not included
- Also available in Adult, Plus, and Kids
- Faux fur edging and ears on hood
- Appliqued ribbon "ribs" on wings
- Exclusively made by us!
Halloween can be hard to shop for when you have little kids. They always want to be the character off the newest Disney or Pixar movie. And sure that is cute. But how many Anas and Elsas did you see running around last year? And that movie came out how long ago?
You want your little girl to stand out from all the rest. That’s why when she came to you asking to be a bat for Halloween you didn’t hesitate. You started looking all over the internet, and in the stores. Trying to find the perfect costume. You aren’t really sure where she got the idea. Maybe an episode of Scooby Doo! or some other cartoon or book. Either way you are just glad she isn’t asking to be the same thing as everyone else.
It was a long search, but here you are. We designed this Toddler Fleece Bat Costume to be cute, and easy to get on. (We know how kids like to wriggle and worm out of your hold as you try to put anything on them.) She will look adorable as she flaps her wings around pretending to be a bat. Who knows, maybe this Halloween costume will inspire a love of bats, and she will become Batman when she grows up. Or she will just enjoy eating some Halloween candy before passing out in her cute little fuzzy bat eared suit.
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24"||61cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|4T||Jumpsuit Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- too smallBy Montgomery | October 25, 2019The costume itself is pretty good quality as far as wearing it for one night. But it was wayyyyy too small. My son is four and wears a 4T in everything and this fits more like a 2T based on sleeve and pant length. The hood doesn't even come over his head. He is set on wearing it and I don't have time to order a replacement, nor do I want to spend that much more money. So I recommend sizing up!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Warm and cute!By Anonymous | November 1, 2022Size 4TNice quality costume! The legs felt a tad short and the hood could use a little more back neck so it comes forward a couple inches, and maybe some elastic inside the rim of the hood to keep it snuggled down, because the hood did not stay up, was just a little too small. Still so cute and cozy!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy jessicawilliams | October 7, 2022The material is felt/like and heavy. Doesn’t have the fit or feel that typical fleece has with kids clothing/costumes.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Paige | September 27, 2022Height 3' | Weight 32 lbs. | Size 4TCute costume, cozy but hopefully not too hot for California weather. I ordered the 4t for my 2.5 year old and it fits well, just a little long in the arms/legs. The hood is super small so I'll have to use bobby pins to hold it on (if my son lets me :P )Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- A little cheap...By Ica1080 | October 18, 2019This costume is pretty cheap, but who cares for one night!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The Hood didn't stay up thoughWas this review helpful to you?