Womens Unicorn Costume
- Boot Covers
- Womens Unicorn Costume
- Dress has transparent bra straps that are detachable
- Lacing in front is decorative
- Multi color tulle
- faux fur on top of bodice
- Elastic band on back of dress
- Hood has unicorn horn
- 2 pompoms attached
- leg warmers have faux fur with elastic bands
You Do U-nicorn
You know what really gets our goat? People who think unicorns are a "kid thing." Um...hello! It's a horned horse infused with healing magic, impossible to tame and symbolic of positive, mystical vibes. They are obviously real...and awesome! It really bugs us. As far as we're concerned, we're ready to make the unicorn our office mascot, that's how cool we think they are (unfortunately, HR is making us jump through lots of hoops, so it doesn't look hopeful).
We say: let the haters hate! We know that unicorns are beloved by believers young and old. Not that we're the authority on what's cool, or anything, but we do know a LOT about costumes—and trust us, unicorn garb is flying off the proverbial shelves! Snatch up this Women's Unicorn Costume, strut your stuff, toss your mane, and get on the horn to everyone you know about just how unique and rare a creature you really are! YOLO!
If your pals didn't believe in unicorns before your costume party debut, they certainly will once they see you in this gorgeous getup. The dress' fitted bodice appears strapless, thanks to translucent straps, and the corset lacing detail adds interest. A colorful tulle skirt layers on ethereal style, while faux fur accents, pom poms, leg warmers, and a hood turn you into a white and whimsical unicorn! Given the horn on the hood and your magical allure, you won't need anything else to complete your transformation from mere mortal to majestic unicorn!
Never Myth a Beat
Decked out in this dazzling unicorn costume, you're showing that you're tuned in and turned up for a fabulous holiday. And don't let anyone tell you unicorns are for kids—those are the kinds of sad people who also don't' believe in leprechauns, fairies, vampires, witches, or fun. And that's not the kind of people you want around your mystical aura, now is it? Just neigh and walk away!
- Runs very small/glitter terribleBy Sissy Lynn | November 5, 20195’5” and 135 lbs, 28”waist. I wear a size 5/6. Purchased a s/m. Couldn’t even get it on. No zipper or any opening to put on except over your head or pull up. The waistline is very small and would not pull up over hips and was too small I couldn’t pull it down over my shoulders.
There is so much glitter you will only want to open the bag outside.
You will have to fluff out all of the wadded up colored felt/tissueWas this review helpful to you?
- Super Short!By Anonymous | October 24, 2018I am 5'9" and the dress barely covers my butt! I am buying white leggings to wear so that I don't flash people on Halloween. The skirt is also really poofy and does not lay down like in the picture. It really makes you look wider because of how it pokes out. Other than those things, it is a cute costume.Was this review helpful to you?