Ladies Rainbow Unicorn Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Women's Rainbow Unicorn Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics and faux fur
- Pull on dress has attached hood w/ appliqued rainbow and stars
- Dress also has attached fur cuffs and mane
- Hood has attached ears and 3-D horn
- Faux fur boot covers have elastic bands at top
- Detachable tail is stuffed and has elastic loop to attach to dress
We've been working diligently on our book 101 Ways to Be a Unicorn, and we have to admit: it's harder than we thought. We're constantly thinking up ways to actually become a unicorn. Literally, every minute of the day is devoted to working on this piece of literature. Here are some of the ideas we've thought of so far...
Since unicorns leave a trail of glitter, we thought it would be a great idea to lay a tarp down, cover it in loose glitter, and you guessed it; start barrel rolling all over it! As you could imagine, this idea was not our best. Yea, we definitely left a trail of glitter everywhere but at the end of the day, washing it off was anything but magical. We also crafted a very sharp horn from paper machete and attached it to our foreheads. Sadly, this resulted in a major fail. It turns out, you can actually poke a lot of people in the eye when you're wearing a horn on your head. And those people definitely were not happy about it (once again, we're really sorry!)
Conclusively, we brainstormed tons of creative ways to transform into a unicorn, but nothing does the job better than this rainbow unicorn costume. Not only will you be sporting a majestic horn and silver sparkles, but you'll have a pastel mane, tail, and lower leg tufts (leg warmers). We recommend wearing this costume, frolicking in the open meadows and playfully swatting at butterflies. Or better yet, wear it to one of our upcoming book signings!
|Small||Dress Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Dress Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Dress Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Dress Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Holding the hood for a reasonBy Crystal | October 10, 2020I was in love with this costume when I first seen it, I had to have it. I wish I would have known the reason the model is holding the hood in the picture, it’s because the mane is WAY too big/heavy to be on the delicate material the costume is made of, the material is very thin and stretchy. Without the hood up on your head it looks ridiculous. Make sure you have hair stylist skills to pin it up so it’s secure enough to stay up all night.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Veroskis | September 1, 2019Costume is cute and sexy. I loved it but took off 1 star because:
1. Color is more of a fuchsia pink, not the cotton candy pink displayed
2. Does not come with the dangling silver star
3. Dress kept riding up very high so I had to pin to shorts I was wearing underneath
Material is somewhat sheer so wear something underneath
Pin hoodie to hair, otherwise it'll keep falling off because of the unicorn maneWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Extremely Sheer and ShortBy Unicorn Gal | May 3, 2021Height 5'6' | Weight 119 | Size SmallHad to Return - Too Sheer and Short for Coverage.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Leonie | November 19, 2020Absolutely love it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?