Fun Fairy Girls Costume
- Fun Fairy Girls Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress slips over head for easy dressing
- Dress has sequins, lace, tulle, and a flower
- Dress has stiff but soft underskirt to show off all of the details
- Wings are iridescent purple
- Wings have clear elastic bands to hold them on securely
- Headband has lots of realistic flowers
If you've ever seen a lush garden in the warm early morning light then you know how easy it is to believe in fairies, they live anywhere that’s rich with moss and ferns be that a mountain valley, a forest creek, or your very own flower garden! Fairies know about that important old adage: location, location, location.
The little-winged creatures not only pick the prettiest places to live but they invented the tiny home movement years ago. They build their apartments in the mossy trunks of trees and their cottages under the colorful roofs of toad stools, with a pretty lifestyle like this it’s no wonder that little girls everywhere dream of being part of the magic!
If your magical girl is a lover of all things little and living then she would fit right into a fairy colony. As a two-inch-tall flying version of herself, she would have an interesting choice of day jobs. She could touch blossoms at daybreak to help them bloom. She could distribute the dew at dawn. Or, if she's not a morning person, she could guide the birds back to their nests with her fairy lights after the sun sets. Whatever kind of fairy your little girl might be, one thing is for sure, she's sure to be adorable in this sparkly outfit!
This purple, shiny dress has sequined petals laying over the tulle skirt and matching sequins on the bodice. She'll also be set up with her very own iridescent fairy wings that attach with clear elastic bands to keep flitting around easy. The look is topped off with a pretty flower crown so that your little one will feel more magical than ever! You always had an inkling but now you're sure. There are fairies in your very own back yard!
|X-Small||Waist||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length (Shoulder to Hem)||19"||48cm|
|Small||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Small||Dress Length (Shoulder to Hem)||22"||56cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (Shoulder to Hem)||24"||61cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large||Dress Length (Shoulder to Hem)||27"||69cm|
|X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Dress Length (Shoulder to Hem)||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very poor quality/DisappointedBy Anonymous | October 23, 2018Two flowers are hot glued on and fell off the headband as soon as I opened the package. The wings don't stay up and fold down on the back and go around the arms with the flimsy plastic that I'm afraid will snap at any moment.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks nice but low qualityBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018A few flowers from the head band fell as soon as I opened the package. Very poor or old glue. And they look out of color. The wings won't stay up and are folding under their own weight. Don't think it worth such a high price for only one day wear. But my daughter is happy....and with a little bit of creativity and some adjustments it's possible to fix the problems....Was this review helpful to you?