Fancy Prancer Unicorn 33 Inch Horse on a Stick
- Horse on a Stick
- Plush unicorn head attached to top of wooden stick
- Purple bridle has a loop in back to hold onto
- A popular travel companion for princesses
Like most little girls, yours dreams of being a princess. She loves frilly pink dresses, tiaras and sparkly shoes. It makes sense, then, that she also yearns for her own pretty pony to ride around her kingdom. In fact, she doesn’t just want a pony—like any self-respecting royal, she has better taste than that. She wants a unicorn so that she can ride in regal style.
Unfortunately, there are a few problems with her plan. For one, it’s really hard to find unicorns these days. They’re not available at your local pet store, and the one-thriving unicorn reserves have dwindled in numbers. Now, they’re officially an endangered species, which means you’d need a ton of permits to even begin the process of taking one home. And once you got it home, what then? You have a two-bedroom split-level house in the suburbs. Where would you keep the unicorn? Where would you store it when you went on a family vacation? What do unicorns even eat?
Instead of taking on the headache of caring for a real, live unicorn, why not offer this cost-effective substitute… the Fancy Prancer Unicorn 33-inch Horse on a Stick. The plush sky-blue unicorn head includes a shimmery rainbow mane, sparkly gold horn, rainbow tattoo on the side and purple bride that has a loop to hold onto. It’s the perfect companion for any princess!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 24, 2022I am 3 years old and love my prancer, I play with it all the time. My 5 year old sister wants one also.Was this review helpful to you?
- Unicorn stickBy Anonymous | January 27, 2018The colors and sticking and theme I would give a 5 star LOVED all that but I was highly disappointed in the size of the unicorn horse head which is less than half the size of a regular horse head on a stick. Purchased it for our granddaughter's 4th Birthday and I was so embarrassed to give it as a gift. Maybe if she was one or two yrs old it wouldn’t have been so bad. I also would have gladly paid more money for the product if it were larger.
It’s adorable just too little. For what I invested in the product and the shipping cost. I hope our granddaughter gets much fun play time with it.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Unicorn stick Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Unicorn stick No (0)Monster Responds...We are sorry to hear that it was not what you expected! We encourage you to reach out to the friendly folks in our customer service department. We would love to hear from you about this.