Ladies Plus Sized Hermione Costume
- Shirt Front
- Woman's Plus Size Hermione Costume
- Sweater: 100% acrylic/ Skirt & Robe: 100% polyester fabrics
- Sweater has full button front w/ Gryffindor colors on hem
- Skirt has pleated front w/ button and zipper closure in back
- Robe has attached and lined hood w/ Gryffindor patch on front
- Robe also has button and loop closure in front
- Tie is NOT a clip on and will need to be tied
- Shirt front has hook and loop closure at back of neck and ties around the waist
- Officially licensed
When you sat down to be judged by the Halloween sorting hat were you hoping it would yell out, "Hermione!"? Good for you, the hat listened to you the way it did when it decided that if Harry Potter preferred Gryffindor over Slytherin than by golly Gryffindor it was. The hat always knows best, which is lucky because we've got a great Hermione costume waiting for you like the room of requirement.
Hermione embodies every aspect of what it means to belong to Gryffindor: daring, nerve, and chivalry. We will never forget that daring and glorious moment when she punches Malfoy in the face after he laughs at Buckbeak's demise, a moment that was long coming. Then there's the nerve she had to make the Polyjuice potion in her second year, a move that could have gotten her expelled, which, for Hermione is a fate worse than death. Chivalry comes naturally to Hermione. An underdog herself, she constantly stands up for the underdog, whether it's the majestic Buckbeak or the poor Neville getting bullied by everyone from teachers to students. Somehow she pulls off breaking the rules at a consistent rate yet still maintains the label of goody two shoes, that's what happens when you're charming in more than one way.
In this Hermione costume, you'll be the one who receives an outstanding in all your O.W.L.s, saves the boy who lived, and gets an invite to visit the famous Viktor Krum over summer break. Whether you're meeting up with your witch and wizard friends at the Three Broomsticks or going to a muggle Halloween party, your uniform is sure to be spellbinding. Those revelers should be warned, because this Halloween you've solemnly sworn to be up to no good.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Emily | October 16, 2019Maybe I should have paid better attention to the sizing, but bought the 1x. I am usually a 14/16. I couldn't even zip the skirt. The costume fit my size 8 daughter perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 7, 2019Was this review helpful to you?