Deluxe Harry Potter Hermione Costume
- Hooded Robe
- Shirt Front
- Sweater: 50% cotton, 50% acrylic; all other pieces: 100% polyester
- Hooded robe fastens w/ button at neck
- Hooded robe has red satin lining on the sleeves & front edges
- Embroidered Gryffindor crest on the left side of the chest
- V-neck soft knit sweater has embroidered Gryffindor crest on the chest
- Sweater has button down center front
- Dickey has hook and loop fastener on the back of the neck
- Faux silk tie has hook and loop fastener on the back and Gryffindor crest print
- Skirt has zipper and button closure down center front
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Never Too Late
Normally, students enter the halls of Hogwarts at age 11. Don't let that intimidate you though! If you've always had dreams of becoming a great wizard, then there's no time the like the present... even if you are a bit older than the average student! You can head back to class to learn all about potions. You can try out for the Quidditch team. You can even start learning Defence Against the Dark Arts with all of the other students. All you need to get started is the right attitude, and the right kind of outfit, of course!
When you dress up in this Women's Deluxe Harry Potter Hermione Costume, you get the classic look that all Gryffindor students wear with pride! The costume is designed to recreate Hermione Granger's full uniform, so you'll be ready to head to class!
Design & Details
This Hermione Granger costume is an officially licensed costume from the Harry Potter films. The costume starts with a long, black robe that has a satin, burgundy interior. The front of the robe has a Gryffindor crest on the chest and the back features an attached, oversized hood. The neck closes with a button and loop fastener. The cardigan-style sweater fits underneath the robe and features a button-up front and a Gryffindor crest, along with burgundy stripes along the waist and wrists. The shirt front and skirt help complete the school uniform and the burgundy and gold neck tie adds a pop of Hogwarts House colors to the whole outfit. Put it all together and you'll be ready study some wizardry and witchcraft!
Pursue the Dream
Whether you want to relive the magic of the movies or you want to indulge in your dream of becoming a wizard, this Hermione Granger costume will have you looking the part!
|X-Small||Sweater Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Sweater Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Small||Robe Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
|Small||Sweater Sleeve Length||24"||61cm|
|Small||Robe Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|Medium||Sweater Sleeve Length||24"||61cm|
|Medium||Sweater Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Robe Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Large||Sweater Sleeve Length||24"||61cm|
|Large||Robe Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Sweater Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Sweater Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Robe Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021This was such a great buy! The robe and sweater were thick and great quality! Skirt fit as expected. The sweater is a little big. I was not disappointed considering I've seen far cheaper quality for this price or more!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Size X-LargeThe shirt was too small. The rest of the costume was appropriately sized and great quality. Just not satisfied with the fabric of the shirt or the fit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Kelly | October 20, 2021The quality is great! It also came earlier than expected. I will say the skirt sizing doesn't match the sizing on the rest of the costume. All the pieces were a little big (which we expected) but the skirt wouldn't even zip. No big deal though. Great costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Height 5' 2" | Size X-SmallI really am impressed with the overall costume - it's design & fit; however, the white collared "shirt" piece was not usable for me. It's way too big, is not comfortable, and the fit under the sweater actually detracts from the look of the costume, so I will actually use one of my own white collared shirts to wear. That piece could have possibly been left out, but the rest of the costume is absolutely great. I am excited to wear this outfit for out Halloween party this year.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- My daughter loves itBy JenG | October 11, 2021Height 5’1” | Size X-SmallBought this for my daughter’s Halloween costume - she is a little tall for the kids’ costumes and this is a little long for her, but she is able to wear it (and loves how long it is). She is wearing a different shirt under the sweater. The overall quality seems okay, but a button has already fallen off the robe, and she’s only worn it once.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not true to size!By Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size MediumThe robe and sweater are more like a large and the skirt is like an xtra small. We will have serious work to do in order to wear it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Great quality!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Wouldn't Use This Company AgainBy AT | October 30, 2020Height 5'9" | Weight 170 | Size LargeThis review covers the costume and then the company.
Costume- I ordered up a size (which I do all the time on Amazon and it works out just fine) because the waist measurement on the skirt was so small. The costume sweater and robe are really nice quality. The only bummer with the sweater is that two of me could fit in it. The length was good. The skirt is really cheap fabric and the waist is so tiny especially compared to how wide everything else is. I can't hardly fit in the skirt but the sweater is enormous. I am not a skinny girl and seriously it can fit two of me. The dickie is really large around the neck too. The tie is nice and has the Griffindor logo on it as well.
I decided to go with a smaller size in the costume. The smaller sized costume is still really wide and the skirt waist doesn't even fit me now but at least the sweater and robe do not drown me. The neck width of the dickie is still huge so I pinned it smaller.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Shocking How GreatBy Cat | October 23, 2020Height 5’3.5” | Weight 116 | Size X-SmallI love the quality of this costume. It’s worth the price just for the sweater and the robe. The skirt’s waist was too small for me but the length is perfecttttt. So I’m just gunna wear the skirt slightly unzipped. It’s covered by the sweater anyway.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?