Women's Plus Size 1920s Coco Flapper Costume
- Headband w/ feather
- Pearl necklace
- 2 Brooches
- Cigarette holder
- 100% polyester interlock knit & velvet fabric
- Pink dropped-waist pullover tank dress has black velvet waistband & neck edging
- Long black fringe from top of armholes simulates sleeves
- Bodice front has black geometric Art-Deco-style print
- Skirt covered w/ long black fringe from waistband
- Headband is same fabric as bodice front, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- 10'' black feather fits into pocket on inside of headband
- Pin-on brooches are silver-tone metal set w/ faux pearls
- 13'' long black plastic cigarette holder has silver-tone tip & white mouthpiece
- 36" long string of faux pearls has 2.25" diameter silver plastic filigree medallion
- Also available in standard size
Wild parties, private liquor stashes, and all-night dancing. Nothing reminds us of the 1920s quite like a flapper party! It may not have been all sunshine and rainbows, but they sure knew how to have a good time.
If you want to be a 1920s fashion icon, wear this Women's Plus Size 1920s Coco Flapper Costume! It's inspired by the designs of the French fashion legend Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel. Wear it for any 20s or Gatsby-themed party, and you'll be in the rotogravure! And let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to walk among the elite class in the 1920s. After all, they were having all the fun at their extravagant parties!
This unique women’s plus size flapper dress is perfect for that elite party or a Halloween night out. The costume comes with a pink, dropped-waist pullover tank dress. The dress has a black velvet waistband and neck edging to make it stand out in the crowd. The bodice of the dress features a black geometric Art Deco print and the skirt is covered with long black fringe that hangs from the waistband. The costume also includes a matching headband that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener for a comfortable fit and it also has a 10” black feather that fits into a pocket on the inside. Complete the look with the included pin-on brooches that are silver-tone metal with faux pearls and a 13” long black cigarette holder. Now all you need is a pair of dancing shoes and a suave gentleman at your side!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
But the tassels around the skirt fell off...like half of them did. I don't think anyone could tell, but I had at least 4 large handfuls I kept picking up around my house, in the car, and at my parties. And it's not because I was sitting or pulling at them. They just straight fell the heck off. The costume still looked good and the tassels didn't look like I was missing anything, but I wonder what it would have looked like with all the tassels still attached.
I recommend this costume!