Western Gunman Belt
- Brown belt made of faux leather
- Row of loops for ammo and silver buckle
- Brown holster, fits on belt w/ leg ties
How silly do you think any cowboy would feel if he carried his gun around in his pocket? Or in a satchel? Pretty silly. It's just as bad when you head out dressed like an outlaw or cowboy and you don't have a holster yourself. Don't make the sheriffs and cowboys weep this Halloween, respect their ancestors. Dress the part. Go all the way. Get yourself a holster for that gun. Or, more accurately, git yourself a holster fer that gun, sonny. I assume that's how a cowboy would say it, with a toothpick hanging out of one side of his mouth.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- I like it, , , , , but.By Current Customer | August 10, 2016Vest was much smaller than indicated. Duster was great & fit well. Collar & tie were very flimsy and wouldn't stay in place, also the Velcro fastening was irritating. Hat was excellent!Was this review helpful to you?