Hungry Venus Fly Trap Toddler Costume
- Flower Pot w/ Tubing
- 100% polyester velour & foam-backed jersey fabrics
- Velour shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of mock-turtle neck
- Velour hood has hook & loop fastener at back, elastic around edge of face opening
- Leaves & petals around face opening have decorative stitching and soft-sculpted teeth
- Foam-backed jersey flower pot has velour shoulder straps
- Plastic tubing threads into casing in upper edge of flower pot via small opening in back seam
Growing Like a Weed?
We've always heard that when a tyke shoots up faster than seems humanly possible that they've taken after weeds. Now, we have all seen some dandelions that seem to be a little bit monstrous. Maybe you've ignored the garden or side yard long enough that it has been overtaken by a few sprouts of ragweed. But that's nothing compared to a kiddo who seems to have something to prove to the sky.
Maybe you've seen something similar in your own tyke. Perhaps that measurement on the wall where you've been ticking off their annual growth seems to be leaping by extraordinary bounds. A bit of a crazy appetite? Maybe they even want to eat some very strange things. Well, if any of this rings a bell, you might be shocked to learn that your tyke might have something in common with the Dionaea muscipula, better known as the Venus Flytrap!
Design & Details
The first step in finding out if you've got a carnivorous plant on your hands is by dressing them up in this Hungry Venus Fly Trap costume. This Made by Us design is a green and foam-backed jersey that really comes to life when your tyke wears the velour hood. It has a hook and loop fastener at the back and its design makes your kiddo look like they've got some seriously toothy petals! Toss on the included flower pot with and keep them in place with shoulder straps to really bring your little plantling to life. So long as they don't get a craving for little insects, you'll just have a cute kiddo and can ease your concerns!
A Voracious Appetite
Upon further checking, we've discovered that normal Venus Flytraps don't actually grow nearly as tall as a tyke. But, that doesn't mean that your kiddo can't play out their desire for snacks in an adorable fashion with this Hungry Venus Fly Trap costume. (Just make sure you've got those treats on hand!)
|2T||Flower Pot Top Circumference||36"||91cm|
|4T||Flower Pot Top Circumference||38"||97cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Headpiece is SO SMALLBy Hoop | September 17, 2022The base of the costume and shirt are true to size, but the head piece is so small it would suffocate my 2 year old. It’s dangerous and impossible for her to wear!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?