Flower Costume for Infants
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit back zipper
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Mitts have rib knit cuffs
- Foot covers have pointed toes, rib knit cuffs
- Exclusive, Made by Us
Watch ‘em Grow
When you put your baby to bed, they hadn’t figured out how to hold their head still yet. When you set them in their swing the next morning, they were looking around and utilizing their little neck like a pro. At lunchtime they got carrot puree stuck to their tiny thumb and couldn’t fathom a way to get it off again. But by bedtime, they were staring at their fingers and wiggling each to test their abilities. When they found their tongue meals got difficult—all that weird spitting stuff they did when trying peas really made a mess. When your baby tested their vocal range, well the stories and screeches were gibberish music to your ears. But the best was when they learned how to smile for more reasons than needing to burp. That toothless grin lit-up their face like a newly opened flower—needless to say, you’ve been privy to the coolest blossoming of all time. Celebrate your baby’s growth and first Halloween with a costume that truly captures their budding personality!
Design and Details
Your baby will look as wonderful as new sunflower in this Made by Us Flower Infant Costume! Our team of designers took their time pulling together a look that’s as cute as it is comfortable for babies sized 0-18 months. Two shades of green minky fabric were used to give the jumpsuit a more realistic stem-look. The included mitts and booties keep your baby’s tiny fingers and toes warm while also completing the jumpsuit. Snap buttons along the inner-seam make diaper access easy. And the hood polishes off this adorable costume by turning your happy baby into a sunny blossom!
What better way to display how quickly your baby is growing up than with a flower costume? From big bright smiles to sitting up straight, this exclusive flower costume for infants is just the thing to showcase everything they’ve learned!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||6 1/4"||16cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19"||48cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|3/6 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|3/6 Months||Inseam||6 3/4"||17cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|6/9 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|9/12 Months||Torso||16 1/2"||42cm|
|9/12 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25"||64cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- My baby loved it!!By Anonymous | October 31, 2022Height 23 lbs | Weight 23 lbs | Size 9/12 MonthsThis costume made my daughter’s first Halloween very memorable! The mittens and feet run big and the box runs a little small but maybe my daughter just has big hair.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Headpiece very smallBy Mommy | October 14, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsThe headpiece was to small for my 11 month baby. It had absolutely no depth to it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 8, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?