Toddler Frankenstein Costume
- Hooded Shirt/Jacket Combo
- 100% Polyester
- Green jacket with an attached grey shirt
- Patches sewn on the jacket with light green arms on the sleeves
- Frankenstein's head hood
- Black pants with sewn on patches
- Attached monster feet shoe covers
Raising children is sure a tough job. Rewarding as it might be, there are all sorts of unexpected struggles that no manual can ever help you with. Heck, their mere creation can be—fun as that might have been, too—just as stressful. So many steps that need to be followed to make sure that everything goes right. Who knew that a species’ propagation was going to be such a chore!? We can turn to several experts to see what they’ve done and attempt to model carefully after their example, fortunately, and no doubt everything will turn out flawlessly.
And, if you’re going to find an expert, probably best to find a doctor. They’re smart. Wise from years. Strong devotion to medicine and science, so you know that they’re going to move through all sorts of experiments to find out the proper way to handle a problem and, that way, we don’t have to deal with all of that trial and error. Let’s just pan through our rolodex, here, and find a strong and smart looking doctor name. Dr. Frankenstein. Solid German name, there. Sounds great!
Ok. Sooo… admittedly, we probably could have done a little more research on exactly what the good ole’ Dr. meant by helping to raise and animate your kiddo. We might have had a slight miscommunication. But, heck, that tyke is adorable in this Toddler Frankenstein costume! The gray shirt and green jacket, complete with several bolted patches is a perfect color balance for the light green and barely rotted flesh texture of the hood and stitched arms. (Do take care of the bolts as they are important for any necessary recharging.) Your little monster is sure to be just as sweet and (ab)normal as where we started. Do keep away from fire… but that’s generally good advice no matter the monstrous state of a toddler!
|Toddler||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Toddler||Jacket Length||17 1/4"||44cm|
|Toddler||Waist||14" - 24"||36cm - 61cm|
|Toddler||Pants Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small (3T-4T)||Child Size||3T-4T||3T-4T|
|Small (3T-4T)||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Small (3T-4T)||Jacket Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small (3T-4T)||Waist||16" - 26"||41cm - 66cm|
|Small (3T-4T)||Pants Length||24"||61cm|
- Happy momma!By Current Customer | November 18, 2018I read all most of the reviews about Halloweencostumes.com and saw a mix of good and bad. I decided to take the chance and order me 3 year old the Frankenstein costume. I’m excited to say that it all worked out, everyone loved it. Needless to say, my experience was great and the shipping came the day expected. I will be ordering again next year!Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVEBy Current Customer | October 18, 2018For a costume, for one day of wear. or even to play dress up, it a nice quality. And cute. It’s not heavy, it’s not hot. It’s nice I like it and my toddler doesn’t mind wearing itWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute but not exactly as pictured.By Current Customer | August 25, 2017It's cute and made of nice fleece but the hood doesn't cover the head like it's shown. So my son's hair sticks out from the top and the sides. He even has a short haircut. Not exactly what is shown or what I was hoping for.Was this review helpful to you?