DOA Supersoft Costume Mask
- Supersoft DOA Mask
- Supersoft full latex mask
- Handmade in the USA
- Detailed features such has wrinkles, moles, age spots, nose, large ears, & veins along side of head
- Holes at eyes, nostrils, & mouth
- Foam padding along mouth interior
Grandpa! You look... well, you look terrible, to be perfectly honest. You look like a raisin out in the sun for months. Like Benjamin Button at the beginning of his life. Like old discarded pizza dough. Grandpa, you look like that crumpled shirt left in the closet for twenty years. Like your skull is slowly trying to eat your skin. Like week-old rotisserie chicken. Like an anti-drug poster. Like Gandalf the Grey if he was just Gandalf the Old. What we're trying to say is you don't look well.
Would you like to look like that? Maybe you're a celebrity reading this (Shia Labeouf??) and you want a way to sneak into your favorite club undetected, or even go for a walk undetected. Maybe you're not that old but you want to guilt your kids for not coming to see you as often as they should! Well then this is the mask for you. Don't wait until you actually look like this, get it now and make everyone think you look like this.
- Scary Grandpa Turned Bad GrandpaBy Doug Barnes | November 1, 2013I always saw videos of people dressing up as old men and freaking people out. I decided to do the same, as I am in my Senior year of college and wanted to go big. So i was worried the mask would not be as detailed as the picture and was delighted to find that it was even better when I received it! I put it on and immediately got compliments. I was the life of the night, everyone took pictures with me, some ran because of some deep rooted fear of old people. Regardless, I am so pleased with this item and will now buy all products from Halloween Costumes.com!!!! Plus the durability is amazing, meaning I can use this for years to come! You would think this mask would be hot, but it is not! Granted I did sweat in it, but for some reason it wasn't hot at all! Great product and you will get great reactions from it! BUY BUY BUY!!!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Scary Grandpa Turned Bad Grandpa Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Scary Grandpa Turned Bad Grandpa No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- My favorite mask I've ever ownedBy Alphonse | October 13, 2021Height 6' | Weight 280 | Size StandardI bought this mask several years ago (not sure where) but anywhere that sells it deserves credit. One of the first good things I love about it is that it's held up over several years of use.
This mask is amazing. First time I put it on it scared my wife and kids, she still doesn't like me wearing it.
With the right clothes, hunch, and old person walk it's extremely hard for people to tell it's not a mask.
I can't completely attach it to my face with glue as my beard gets in the way so it gives it away a bit up close. My glasses also don't like to stay on since i have hard time attaching the ears, however, a glasses lanyard would work. All you need is ten feet is to hide imperfections though.
Overall if you want fantastic mask, you just found it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Raanan Shalom | February 10, 2020it was well made i like itWas this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | November 5, 2014This mask is sooooo realistic. Form fitting, especially around the eyes. Scared the bijeezuz out of so many people. Definitely a good buy. Thanks.Was this review helpful to you?